Nearly New!!!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by vics24, 10 January 2011 Social URL.

1. vics24

vics24 Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi everyone,
    I`m Vicky and i`m a 33yr old mum of three. We live in North Wales with my partner Chris, who i`ve been with for 3yrs.

I started with Slimming World following the EE plan last year but stopped when my youngest developed a serious virus and after we came home from the hospital i just didnt have it in me to tackle the weight.

Now we are in a much more positive place and its time to concentrate on getting healthy, oh yeah, and thin!!! ;)

I`m hoping to start back at group tomorrow so fingers crossed xxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dickiechicklet

Dickiechicklet Full Member

Good luck Vics - a new year, a new start, a new you!!

Being in a positive place certainly helps me with weight loss and, also being new to the forum, this place seems like it will be really helpful if or when that positivity slips a little - people are very friendly, helpful and encouraging!

Good luck!

DickieC xx

4. Kelly85

Kelly85 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World - Extra Easy
    Hi, I've decided to do something this year about my weight loss!! New years resolution but normally I dont take much notice of them and just eat healthy for a week and give up but for some reason I want to prove myself this time and show I have the willpower and minmins looks like it's going to be a great place for support, advice and recipes etc.. I've got 3 and 1/2 stone to lose!!
    Good luck with your weight loss!
    Kelly x

5. Dickiechicklet

Dickiechicklet Full Member

Good luck Kelly!!

Dickiec xx

6. vics24

vics24 Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks for the good luck msgs folks and good luck with your diets. We can do it. This year is our year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!xxxxxxx

7. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with your restart.

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.