Nearly New!!!!

vics24

Hi everyone,
I`m Vicky and i`m a 33yr old mum of three. We live in North Wales with my partner Chris, who i`ve been with for 3yrs.

I started with Slimming World following the EE plan last year but stopped when my youngest developed a serious virus and after we came home from the hospital i just didnt have it in me to tackle the weight.

Now we are in a much more positive place and its time to concentrate on getting healthy, oh yeah, and thin!!! ;)

I`m hoping to start back at group tomorrow so fingers crossed xxxx

Good luck Vics - a new year, a new start, a new you!!

Being in a positive place certainly helps me with weight loss and, also being new to the forum, this place seems like it will be really helpful if or when that positivity slips a little - people are very friendly, helpful and encouraging!

Good luck!

DickieC xx

Hi, I've decided to do something this year about my weight loss!! New years resolution but normally I dont take much notice of them and just eat healthy for a week and give up but for some reason I want to prove myself this time and show I have the willpower and minmins looks like it's going to be a great place for support, advice and recipes etc.. I've got 3 and 1/2 stone to lose!!
Good luck with your weight loss!
Kelly x

Thanks for the good luck msgs folks and good luck with your diets. We can do it. This year is our year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!xxxxxxx

Back