Nearly the end of our first day!!

Day 3 is going OK......my appetite has completely disappeared though. I had to force half a shake down this morning and I'm still not hungry. Is this normal? How's your day going so far?

I'm in Salford, where abouts are you? xx

Your doing good ... nearly halfway there and you'll soon be hitting ketosis. I know Salford very well!! Dad was from Ordsall (a long long time ago!!) Brought up in Peel Green but now live on the outskirts of Bolton!! I found the weekends the worst so try your hardest to occupy yourself!! xx

I'm on the other side of Salford towards Swinton, but I know Ordsall well. I am struggling with getting the shakes and soup down. I've been fine with the bars and have drank lots of water, but the packs are a nightmare for me :-( I've been keeping busy and exercising and can't wait for my weigh in xx

Maybe you should try adding to the shakes/soups to change the taste, so they have more flavour.

I add pepper white or black to the mushroom/vegetable and cayenne chili pepper to the thai/tomato soups. I find that this adds a bit more to the soups.

I also add expresso coffee to the banana/choc/vanilla shakes, but I saw in another post about adding mint tea to the choc shake, which I'm going to try myself.

Stay Strong!! :)

Thanks for the support IlurvDeCake. I think it's just psychological with the shakes and soups, I'm determined to do it though.

It's amazing how much my social life revolves around food and alcohol, I've already had to turn down 3 invites this week and I'm only at the end of Day 4 lol xx

welcome, im on my first day today, i feel ok a little tired now so a nap on ths sofa in a mo is in order as i have to pick the other half up from work at 2am but i get a nice lay in tommorow x x i hope day two is as easy even though i think it will be tough may go for a long walk with the kids x

I'm on the other side of Salford towards Swinton, but I know Ordsall well. I am struggling with getting the shakes and soup down. I've been fine with the bars and have drank lots of water, but the packs are a nightmare for me :-( I've been keeping busy and exercising and can't wait for my weigh in xx

Hey I moved from Monton a few years ago and also know Swinton very well .... small world!!! The soups and shakes can be a bit of a struggle but they do get nicer the longer your on the diet (believe it or not!) just keep thinking about your WI day. Can't wait to hear how much you've lost! x

It is a small world, my daughter goes to school in Monton :) I have had to force the shakes and soups down again today, but I managed to do it :) Also I have been really grumpy this afternoon, think an early night is on the cards for me. 3 more sleeps til WI day :) xx

Hi AmZie, lovely to see someone else has started at roughly the same time as me. Keep yourself busy, as soon as I get bored I start daydreaming about food (even though I'm not hungry) Good luck xx

Well it's Weigh in day at the end of our first week.

Me - Lost 5lbs
Husband - Lost 14 lbs

Jealous of my OH but never mind :) We have both been 100% every day, OH has done a lot of cardio where as I've just been on long walks, maybe I should take up jogging :) xx

Well done, now you only have 2 stone to lose :D

Good luck for next weeks WI, stay strong!! :D

Thank you, I don't know how long I will be able to do Exante TS for. I really can't stomach the shakes, soups or bars, so after the novelty of the first 3 days wore off I have struggled to get them down :-( xx

Brilliant weight loss .... have you tried flavouring the shakes and soups? I can stomach them now but it does take a while. I lost 5lbs my first week and have steadily been losing the weight since then. Its going to take time as you know and the trouble is we want it off like "now"!! I'm on week 6 and can't believe I'm still on it but the reason why I am is this time I know I can do it and get to my goal. You can you've done week 1 so roll on week 2 its worth it hun just keep thinking of your goal! Just wait until your clothes start to feel baggy now that is one good feeling! xxx

How you getting on Mrs LJH? Hope your managing to stomach the packs?

BF

Back