Nearly there

natlou79

I am just about on the mend! Can't ever remember being so ill! The mother reckons its down to losing so much weight and doing the Dukan. I take multivitamins aswell so my immune system should be ok. Is anyone else suffering with illnesses whilst doing this diet? xx

I've had a few colds throughout Dukan but I'm sure one or two of them were down to die-off of toxins! I do think maybe the weight loss might have contributed on some occasions but I know I'd rather have the odd cold and be a few lbs lighter ;) Thankfully the cold is manageable, hope whatever you had/have is too!
Get well soon x

Funnily enough since starting dukan in may last year I've never been ill at all not so much as a sniffle. I think I have a pretty good immune system anyway but I do a lot of running now and I'm sure I read somewhere that exercise boosts it

ive not really had any illness either apart from that tummy bug at xmas and the self inflicted 2 day hangover this weekend lol

Must just be me then, I am nurse though:) I have got an ear an both of my eyes are infected:( just haven't done Dukan as haven't felt like eating. x

Back