Nearly there!

CountryCottage

Hi
I thought I would start a food diary to help me to get to target.
I have been a yo-yo dieter for years but never actually reached target. I have it in my head that if I actually got to goal, I would be so happy that I would not put the weight back on again. This is what Ive been telling myself and Im gonna stick with this belief!!

Today:

Had a lie in so missed breakfast

Lunch: smoked mackerel salad, small baked potato, philli light

Dinner: cowboy pie (from october magazine) half tin of mushy peas

snack: highlights hot chocolate drink, 3 chocolate biscuits (ooops). handful of mixed nuts, 1 fig

2 hours housework and 1 hour gardening

Saturday:

Breakfast: Weetabix crunchy bran and 6 prunes

Lunch: smoked mackerel salad, baked potato and a skinny cow lolly

Dinner: went to mother-in-laws 66th birthday party, where there was a beautiful huge buffet laid out. After 3 glasses of wine I gave in! I wont list everything but needless to say, it was not a good day eating wise, although had a lovely evening with the family.

Fresh day tomorrow, will be extra good, fingers crossed!!!!!!!!!!

Sunday 2nd December

Had a fab lie-in until 11am so missed breakfast.

Lunch at (4pm): Cowboy pie and half a tin of mushy peas. Highlights hot choc drink

Its a quarter past 7 as I am writing this and i am full so hopefully nothing else to eat today. My thinking is that this will make up partially for yesterday evening and I will still be on track overall.

I have lost my weight so far by following slimming world from magazines and on-line but I have decided to join a group this week to help me get to goal.

Will let you know how I get on.

monday December 3rd

Breakfast: weetabix crunchy bran, prunes

Lunch: smoked mackerel salad

snack at work: walkers french fries (worcester sauce flavour, yum yum)

Dinner: Last of the cowboy pie thank goodness, half tin of mushy peas. Skinny cow lolly

Tuesday 4th December: Oooopppps! toally off plan. Lost the plot

Wednesday 5th December:

Breakfast: weetabix crunchy bran

Lunch: Gammon, pineapple rings, Half a baked potato

Highlights hot chocolate, Walkers french fries

Thursday 6th december

Lunch: Leek and potato soup, 2 slices of nimble wholemeal bread. Apple and grapes. 5 prunes

Dinner: vegetable chilli, wholegrain rice.
Curly wurly 6 syns and ketchup with chilli 4 syns

hi
I softened mushrooms, courgettes, 2 green peppers and 2 red onions in some water then stired in tinned tomatoes and a jar of WW chilli sauce and a can of red kidney beans. Came out lovely and thick

Friday 7th December (works christmas party day!!)

Breakfast: 35g weetabix crunchy bran

Lunch: Leek and potato soup. Cauliflower cheese and baked beans. Apple and grapes

Dinner: (works do) parsnip soup, Turkey and veg,
Gave my hungry colleague all the roast potatoes, pigs in blankets, stuffing etc. Also, another slim colleague ate my desert for me. Kind friends!!

2 vodka and diet cokes and 2 black coffees and loads of iced water

eeuuugghhh! went totally out of control over the weekend

back on plan monday, tuesday and today.

Just got back from my weigh in and i had lost 7 pounds this week!!! Couldnt believe it. Gonna be good this week

friday 14th
Breakfast: weetabix crunchy bran and 5 prunes
Lunch: 3 egg mushroom omlette
Tea: Fish pie with parsnip and swede mash

Evening: 12 maryland cookies!!! ooooppppssss

Saturday
Lunch: Fish pie. 2 shape rhubarb yogurts

Tea: Salad, baked potato, prawns and homemade marie rose sauce
Highlights drink.

Sunday 16th December
Fab day so far..................

Got up early and went for a 2.5 hour hike up the local hills. Went a bit off track and got totally lost so had to return the way we came making it an even longer hike! loved it, was all rosy cheeked when got back to car. Top body magic!!

Lunch: Fish pie (last of it) and half tin of mushy peas. Mullerlight greek lemon yogurt.

snack: banana, grapes, apple and 6 prunes

Tea will be potato,pepper and onion marmite bake, try to wait till 7pm at least!!

How is everyone else doing? any ideas for what to take to class on wednesday night for buffet party night please??

Havent posted for a few days as so much has been going on!

Went to club last night and have lost another 2 pounds this week, well chuffed.

Making cowboy pie again for tea tonight as it is sooo lush.

Friday 21st:
breakfast: weetabix crunchy bran

Lunch: smoked mackerel pate, salad, baked potato

snack: apple, plum, banana, grapes

Tea: Cowboy pie, love it!

Saturday 22nd dec

Breakfast: crunchy bran, then went on my usual 5k run in the pouring rain, came back like a drowned rat! Seemed more difficult than normal today probably due to the weather i expect. Ive only just started running but read in the jan/feb SW mag about a lady who started running and could only do 30 seconds before she was out of breath, but she perservered and after 6 months she was able to run a half marathon! inspirational.

Lunch: 2 bacon, quorn sausage, 2 eggs, mushrooms, grilled tomatoes and baked beans....whew! full up now

OMG ive been sooo off plan for 2 weeks and have gained 3.5 pounds according to my class scales. I keep re-starting every morning and sometimes i make it through until really late at night. Then, the naughty me kicks in and forces biscuits or chocolate down!!
My running is coming on amazingly though, I'm really enjoying it and even go out in the dark with a flashlight. Its a good job ive been doing that as I dread to think how much i would have gained otherwise.
Up to 10k now per run.

so, today i have stuck to the plan 100% and I am not going to spoil it now!!

Breakfast : banana, apple, shape yogurt

Lunch: salad, tin of sardines in tomato sauce, grapes, walkers worcester sauce french fries

Tea: turkey chasseur and mushy peas. half a curly wurly

Back