Neebie

Well after a lot of thinking and also going out to lunch today with my big sis and her friend and mum and my little Erin. I finally reached the decision to give Slim and save another go. My sister is doing it and most of the surgery she is Practice Manager at most of them are doing too plus The GP bless him. Was on WW website but haven't even joined a group yet. I do not fancy a slow route. I kept the packs in the shed out of my sight. They are ok and got them out all clean and dry. I'm just reading through all the inspirational stories on here. As I said before my sis told me about this part of the forum coz she's looked into it. So I am ready for my restart tomorrow. It's not a walk in the park I know but I so want to do this. Thanks everyone the other day for your support and understanding when I failed. :) I shall start a journal and diary on here. My sister is starting a gym to tone up but tbh I don't care about flabby bits or even hairloss which not common anyway. My mobile hairdresser will give me tips on that anyway. See you all tomorrow. P.S my friend let me down yesterday starting WW and she is so negative about me starting this. I've got all of you and my wonderful family and my sisters friends I couldn't care less what my friend thinks. Good luck on your journeys. :) :) :)

Back