Need 4 more people to make up an eighth team anyone???

Janie1978

Hiya we currently have 4 places to make up a team 8 along with Surfhunny,barcababex

:pI'm feeling left out :cry:eek:f what I have no idea, but if theres a space in a team, count me in plz :eek:

Team 8

surfhunny
barcababe
Bblilsis

Only 3 more places left ............

Can ya let me know what I've signed up for, is there a challenge ??

Yes it is was started by Blue Grapefruit in an earlier post but she has been very busy and extra people wanted to join so i have hopefully helped out in gettin every1 in a team. Its basically a weight loss comp hun and u would be a good candidate for team leader lol

Yes it is was started by Blue Grapefruit in an earlier post but she has been very busy and extra people wanted to join so i have hopefully helped out in gettin every1 in a team. Its basically a weight loss comp hun and u would be a good candidate for team leader lol

LOL...Wow, jumping from no idea to Team Lead, ah sure why not ;)

if anyone else wants to be TL, I'll step aside :p, now we need a name...we could just cut to the chase, and call ourselves The Winners :giggle:

hi can i join restarting tomorrow after a big talking to by my mother and have to do this so need something to keep me on track

hi can i join restarting tomorrow after a big talking to by my mother and have to do this so need something to keep me on track

Welcome aboard Doubledumplings :giggle:

we need help choosing a name ? any suggestions ?:p

Excellant will leave this team to you now bblilsis xxxxxxxxxx

what are the names of the other teams

:giggle: I haven't a clue, lol, maybe we should be The Wingers, cuz I'm winging it tonite,,,might be a bit close to whingers, so back to the drawing board for me ;)

Excellant will leave this team to you now bblilsis
xxxxxxxxx

Thanx Janie,,,i've gotta get offline now (its me bedtime :p), we need TWO more members, so next two volunteers are in :p

All name suggestions gratefully welcomed too :p

If this isn't too premature - (I hopefully start tomorrow) I'd love to be in your team.

Back