Need a boost!

:cry:Hi all, I had a bit of a blowout this weekend and could use some encouragement. I went to my mates house on Saturday and we sometimes put some nibbles together for us to munch on whilst also enjoying some wine. I made some free nibbles for me but ended up eating loads of his normal pickings too!! I don't usually do this but i sat and worked out how many syns i'd had and it comes to 102!!!! How bad is that?!! So I am going to try and have none (not too much of an issue for me as I usually only have a few for crackers a day) until weigh day. I am not convinced using flexi syns in retrospect to cover massize overeat will help me this week!:break_diet:

I put on a pound last week and would love to get that off this week. I know this is not great and this is the first time i have eaten so badly over a weekend, just wanted to vent off a bit. Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks (sorry for the long post)

Hi there,

The only thing you can do is start afresh. Be sure to drink plenty of water and eat lots of superfree fruit and veg!

Good luck!

Yep - start from now and stick to plan, drink plenty and eat strawberries!!! They work honest

I ate my body weight ( which is quite a lot ) in strawberries and lost 4 lbs that week!

Wow, I need to get me some strawberries. Are they superspeed?

My local supermarket is Tesco and their strawberries always taste horrible. Asda which is far away has lovely ones, but I can't get there :(

There are speed i think not superspeed but boy did they do the trick for me and i honestly ate about 2 punnets a day!

I excerise 7 days a week so that is not a problem for me.

Fingers crossed for WI!

Thanks for all the advice everyone, I feel much better about things today.

Back