Need a distraction

cantstopgaining

Hi guys,

does anyone have any tips on what to do when you are in a peckish 'i could just eat everything' mood ????

I am having that right now and often get it ast night! I have resisted so far but my willpower is weaning :( xxxx

If it's during the day and you can, go out for a walk. It clears your head, and has the bonus of getting a wee bit of exercise rather than eating :)
If it's late at night, get a good book, watch a good movie, or run yourself a nice relaxing bath :) Think about what motivates you, maybe have a wee look at a picture of what you don't want to be/ where you do want to be, and just try to focus on something rather than eating.
Also, pop on here :) it's always full on encouragement and distraction.
Good luck!!! x

You could snack on some veg (like carrot sticks) if it's just the action of eating you're craving. Or go for a bath with a trashy magazine?

I tend to need to do summit, rather than just watch TV or read, my attention wanders!
Even if its just something like sorting my clothes for work the next day or filing my nails!

Thanks for all the tips guys! I am still struggling but its nearly bed time! I have has a shower, plucked my eyebrows and done my nails, all while watching a wee boxset and munching on pepper sticks! So i took a bit from each of ur advice! :)

Thanks again for the support :)

Well done on resisting and just think how fab you will look and feel in the morning knowing you didnt give in

thanks vanda! Just had a wee look and your losses are great ur an inspiration for loosing so much! Well done xxx

Back