Need a Gym recommendation please.

Hello everyone!

I did a sign up with Fitness First, but for some reason I did not get that feeling I was welcome there...
Everyone was looking to me with what seems this type of thought:

"What is that fatty doing here?!?

So I would like to know of your experiences in getting a proper gym where most people wont judge or the staff is particularly "fat friendly" if you know what I mean.

I am 27st at the moment and I am on Cambridge SS so I am shedding it and making the effort of the diet and regular exercise too.

Thanks in advance for all the replies!;)

I go to fitness first and my branch is pretty brilliant,full of 'the slim ones' but do I care, sure! but do I really really care- not a bit of it. But I do go from branch to branch..the most snotty was baker street but again ..I just accepted that some folks are like that.

Bella

P.s popped over to your blog, pity you are not doing a duplicate of that here, it would make it so much easier to follow..hope your xmas week out is not to hectic.

Oh one other thing about fitness first, I found it was worth my while to invest in locker hire cos I did not want to huffing and puffing with all my stuff each time I went

Have a look around in your area for small privately run gyms, they give you alot more individual attention and dont judge!

Back