Need a little help

noddy

Hi everyone

well been on cambridge ss for 9 weeks but last two on ss+ my but weight loss has slowed more than i thought i went onto ss+ to compesate for me going to the gym i work out now burning between 350 and 500 cals 3 times a week im having porridge for breakfast then 3 bars a day drinking 2 ltrs water a day minimum any ideas what i am doing wrong??

Hi,did you say you were having 3 bars a day or is it 3 packs,if it is 3 bars thats most likely your answer youre only allowed 1 a day you will get weeks where you only lose a lb or so,when you average it out it works out to a stone per month,plus muscle weighs heavier than fat so it could be that
xx

my cdc said that a bar is the same as a soup or porridge so dont understand why she would say that if your only allowed 1 a day

oh dear I think your cdc had better check with cambridge HQ she should not be encouraging you to have more than 1 bar a day.The carb content is high,they have more than the shakes/soups cal wise plus they can give you a bad stomach.
Hopefully kd will see this and give you a better answer than me,I will see if I can find a link for you about this.
xx

Yep, as andju says, it's only one bar a day. And on top of that, you need more water.

2.25L minimum plus 1/2 pint for every bar (though..that would be just the one bar;))

Also the gym can make you retain water. Exercise on SS is okay, but doesn't help much in the weight department. Great for new habits and all that though.

Back