Need advice please lovlies xx

wannabefitatthirty

Next Sunday is fathers day, and my fiancé is a brilliant daddy and deserves a lovely day out... Thing is he likes eating out, and he has already said he'd like to eat out on fathers day :-/

I'm quite open to a ss+ day, but that would b my limit, I'd b nr end of week 2 then n would b to far for me to 'cheat'

He is a fussy eater so resturant options r frankie &bennys or tgi Fridays..... Here's my dilemma... Would these places b suitable for me to stick to ss+..... I always order definite no nos from these places so have no idea if basic salads n plain grilled chicken breasts r even an option?:-/

Tgis, na-ah. I know from doing ww and got the eating out guide here. NOTHING is diet friendly. Even on ww, when you get a stupid amount of calories and blow out points, many couldn't ever "afford" tgi, unless they were a heavy bloke. It's all covered in high cal/fat dressings. All the meats are pre dressed, the salads are all drizzled with high fat dressings and loaded with cheese. The meats for the salad are all cooked/covered in high cal glazes.

Somewhere like nandos, you could get away with it.

You can ask for grilled chicken & salad no dressing, both of this places will accommodate this request. & just eat half of what you are served as it will probably be a huge portion.

Try not to worry too much & hope he enjoys his meal out

Nope kellmo- he is incredibly fussy, t these 2 restaurant he will order spaghetti Bol at frankie & bennys n burger at tgi's... Won't eat anything else on menu lol very strange eating habits he has.

Ok will do that, tbh I'm not fussed about eating it all, If I pick at it, mark(my fiancé) won't care- just if I sat there and ordered nothing etc would b awkward :) thanks peeps !

Good luck! and enjoy your meal out :0)

Back