• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Need advice!

ladylipo

Silver Member
Hey guys some of you might remember me other wont well anyway im Sarah was following WW before but got impatient with my losses so did lipotrim for 7 wks! Im now at goal (10st) and im cal counting, i was thinking about going back to my old class, but iv been eating very healthy and my biggest fear is that if i do go bak to class will some of my bad habbits return :confused:

Any advice???

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

rufusdoofus

Winning by losing.
Hiya! I'm new on here, very nice to meet you! well done on your weight loss! You've done really well! :D

I'm not the best on advice, but I think that the fact that you're worried about it shows that you are aware of it and can have some control. I think that you've done so well on losing weight that you maybe could recognise and stop yourself before causing lasting effects. I think it's definitely worth a try and you'll probably be surprised how much better you feel this time around.

Sorry if I make no sense! Well done again, and all the best !xx

Hi there and very well done on your weight loss.

If you are concerned about going to classes, perhaps you could have a weekly weigh-in and post that up here on Minimins to help you stay on track so you don't regain.

I have a suspicion you can't join a class unless you are at least half a stone overweight anyway but someone else I'm sure can put me right on that if I'm mistaken.

Hope that helps

Karen x

S: 17st1.0lb G: 13st3.0lb
If you know what you want to do, you are in control and eating/exercising properly, I can't see why you would want to rejoin a class, especially if you already suspect it will mess with your routine!

Great weight loss hun! Just started LT myself, good to hear the success stories! xx

You sound like your doing well and dont need a class per se........but why not join us for our weekly weigh in and do a food diary too keep yourself on track? x

ladylipo

Silver Member
Tanx for all your replies.

I suppose joining a class wood be a bit silly :eek: i weigh mysel once a week anyway and havent gained yet... had a bits of a bad weekend food wise so gonna just pull back a bit now for the rest of the week!