Need all the help i can get!!

needtobethin92

Hi everyone, I'm new here. I'm 5.5 and weigh 13.7 stone at the moment. I've been on CD for a couple of weeks and have not been getting anywhere. I thought I'd join this forum and get all the support I can get because I'm not getting much support from my CDC. I'm getting married mid October and I need to get down to 10 stone by end of August. I'll be devastated if I don't reach goal for my wedding!

Honestly guys, do you think its possible?? Or am I just kidding myself?! Lol.
I'm starting properly tomorrow morning, please wish me luck. I want to lose this weight soo badly.

Thanks for reading!!!

Yeah you can do that :)

yeh its definitely possible huni, Im slimming for my wedding too :) good luck with everything and if you want a diet buddy im here xxx

Good luck you can do it! I normally have the worst willpower but I'm entering day 5 and feeling strong!

hi hunn its deffinatley worth it you just have to really want it to stick to it i started march 14th and have lost nearly 3 stone hopefully my weigh in thrusday will take me in 2 the 12s ..as for your cdc why dont you see if there is another in your area my cdc is great but i imagine if we didnt click my diet would be difficult ..and come on here browse around the support is amazing stay in touch would love to no how your getting along xxx
P.S GOOD LUCK YOU CAN DO IT HUNN XXXXX

Thank you so much everyone!! I'm so happy that you guys think it's possible for me to achieve this. I feel really motivated now. I'm keeping a diary so I will log on how I am doing daily :)

My CDC is actually lovely but I can tell she's just there to make money, she never texts me to see how I'm doing and I only started a few weeks ago (starting properly today). Im only sticking with her because she lives soo near by and I'll fin it hard to travel every week to see my CDC. If things don't improve I'll definitely consider changing.

I would love buddy up!!! I need all the motivation I can get! Im still getting a hang of this site but it's quite easy on the iPhone.

Well done on all your amazing losses!!! We all can do it xxxxx

Back