Need buddies!

Exactly darling
Let's make it our year to shine and I am sure we will
That is nice, not to wake up with a hangover
How you been otherwise babe xxx
It was bizarre without hangover! I’m sure we will shine this year!.... although, I realise this sounded cheesy after I said this!!

I’m good, been doing lots of gym sessions and PT sessions! How about yourself? Xxx

I am well babe, drifted slightly with the gym, but will be back on it tonight or tomorrow
How you getting on darling, what you been upto gorgeous xxx

I am well babe, drifted slightly with the gym, but will be back on it tonight or tomorrow
How you getting on darling, what you been upto gorgeous xxx
Well hello there!

Omg... I cannot remember the last time my whole body hasn’t ached!! Boxing is hard as fook! My hands are that dry that they look like old women’s hands and have a few bruises from getting a smack! Bloody love it though! I’ve never been an gym bunny and there’s nothing I’d like more than to sit and eat a pizza in bed! Fingers crossed I’ll be fighting for for March! Feel like I haven’t spoken to you in ages! Xxx

Tell me about it babe, boxing training really is hard, but definitely a joy to do, how you been otherwise, well after the fight in march, definitely a spa treatment in order for you afterwards, will it be on sky box office or itv darling your fight ;-) xxxx

Tell me about it babe, boxing training really is hard, but definitely a joy to do, how you been otherwise, well after the fight in march, definitely a spa treatment in order for you afterwards, will it be on sky box office or itv darling your fight ;-) xxxx
Haha oh yeah! It’ll be on the telly! Nahhhh! I’ll just have to sell lots of tickets to come and watch! So if you’re free..... 😁😁😁 I’ve not been too bad, still losing weight very bloody slowly! How are you getting on chicken? Xxx

i am good, just had a migraine past couple days, but better now :) how you been babe xxx

i am good, just had a migraine past couple days, but better now :) how you been babe xxx
How bizarre..... I literally have had a headache for 3 days!!! It’s dping my head right in!! Xxx

Back