Need buddies!

oh well done darling :)
must be happy with 2lb loss
keep it up babe xxxx

I will be happy when I've lost it all! How are you liking instagram? Xxx

Not on it that much, need to download the app to my phone and start taking photos
Yeah tell me about it getting to goal and beyond that, that is the task in hand xxx

Hey @kdiddly how you getting on hun?

Hey @kdiddly how you getting on hun?
Hi sweet,

I'm good thanks, how's you? I've been really busy with work the last couple of weeks and it was my daughters 18th birthday last Wednesday.... I'm the mother of an adult!! Eeek! Feeling very old!! How's things your end? Xxx

Mother of an adult
No way, tbh I would never have thought that
Well happy belated 18th to your daughter
I am doing okay, fell off the wagon for a couple days, it sucks but will be back on tomorrow or Monday

Mother of an adult
No way, tbh I would never have thought that
Well happy belated 18th to your daughter
I am doing okay, fell off the wagon for a couple days, it sucks but will be back on tomorrow or Monday
I know! Feel so bloody old! It was proper cute though. I have been off the wagon too! I'm hardly gonna think about not having nice food on her birthday! I Think sometimes you need to have a few days off! Xxx

I know! Feel so bloody old! It was proper cute though. I have been off the wagon too! I'm hardly gonna think about not having nice food on her birthday! I Think sometimes you need to have a few days off! Xxx

hey babe, yeah tell me about it, you slip up you learn from it and carry on the odd occasional blip i am certain most people have been through it, but rectified the issue :) how you doing anyway darling xxx

hey babe, yeah tell me about it, you slip up you learn from it and carry on the odd occasional blip i am certain most people have been through it, but rectified the issue :) how you doing anyway darling xxx
Exactly! I think your body craves a blip from time to time! It's a marathon, not a sprint! I'm back on it too! Although, I'm not sure how I can sort eating healthy at the min, I was at the hospital with my mum last night , not too sure what's going on yet xxx

Exactly! I think your body craves a blip from time to time! It's a marathon, not a sprint! I'm back on it too! Although, I'm not sure how I can sort eating healthy at the min, I was at the hospital with my mum last night , not too sure what's going on yet xxx

oh i hope your mum is okay, is it something serious or still getting tested etc

exactly it is a marathon and not a sprint, but obviously any blip does push that target goal slightly back.
hope you are okay otherwise darling x

oh i hope your mum is okay, is it something serious or still getting tested etc

exactly it is a marathon and not a sprint, but obviously any blip does push that target goal slightly back.
hope you are okay otherwise darling x
Hi,

What a week it has been! How are you doing? Are you back in the zone? Xxx

Hey busy bee
Yeah back in the zone, but away from exante now, i am doing shakeology aswell as a beachbody workout programme, because i have become a coach with beachbody i will be working hard now :D

Hey busy bee
Yeah back in the zone, but away from exante now, i am doing shakeology aswell as a beachbody workout programme, because i have become a coach with beachbody i will be working hard now :D
Oooh, I have never heard of shakeology to be fair, I'm sure you always worked hard anyway!

Oooh, I have never heard of shakeology to be fair, I'm sure you always worked hard anyway!

shakeology is so nice, and it helps with the working out etc
how you doing hun

shakeology is so nice, and it helps with the working out etc
how you doing hun
Hiya sweet,

I've just had a look at that shakeology.... it's soooo expensive! Looks good though! I'm not too bad lovely, how's you? Xx

It is expensive but as coach I get a little discount from it and it has been wonderful with exercise aswell

I am good thanks Hun and yourself xx

It is expensive but as coach I get a little discount from it and it has been wonderful with exercise aswell

I am good thanks Hun and yourself xx
Ah, that's good then sweet! As long as you will enjoy it is all that matters! I'm not too bad, just plodding on! So where are you from? Xx

I am from the planet Earth, you ever heard of it, if you haven't it isn't bad, got rivers, things called houses, we even have something green at the back of our houses :D

I am from London hun and yourself x

I am from the planet Earth, you ever heard of it, if you haven't it isn't bad, got rivers, things called houses, we even have something green at the back of our houses :D

I am from London hun and yourself x
Ohhhh yeah, houses and green things..... I know about them kinda things! For some reason, I thought you was from America!! I'm from Manchester xx

Mmmm America probably wouldn't have even heard of minimins let alone exante lol

How you doing hon xx

Back