Need buddies!

kdiddly

We've all got this! C'monnnn!!!
Hey guys!

So, I started the exante diet on tue so I'm now on day 4. I have done this kind of VLCD before so I kind of knew what to expect! I have mainly been having a shake and 2 bars a day- I travel with work a lot so I can't really have the shakes as I literally cannot stomach them without them being blended! The lumps make me vomit !
So, on day 3, I stupidly weighed myself and had lost 3lb- I was pleased with this but annoyed with myself that I had caved in and weighed myself!!
Tonight (Friday) has been majorly hardas usually, I would have a takeaway and wine! Instead, I've sipped water and had a shake.... sooo does not taste the same!!! I find weekends much harder but I'm determined to lose this weight... I don't want to be a whale all my life!
Looking for buddies that we can talk instead of eat with!
Thanks for reading! Xx

You got a friend in me :)

Hey lovely,

Nice to 'meet' you! How are you? How are you finding this journey? Have you got much to lose? X

Nice to meet you as well

I am fantastic thank you

The journey is worth taking, it is all in the mind, if you have willpower this is a breeze
I got just over 2 stone to lose.

I generally have willpower for the first few weeks and then think I deserve to have a night off! I think though, I'm in the right mindset as I want to be able to conceive so much, what's a few months if I can get pregnant!

Exactly
Each day as it comes, what I would do is every week treat yourself to something i.e. Book, DVD or something and with monthly goals go shopping for an outfit or something
You will smash it I am sure

Thank you so much for your kind words! I went out and bought a pair of jeans and a couple of tops on Wednesday ooh and a new bag! Ordered some clarins stuff too yesterday.... I may develop an obsession!! How are you getting on?

Yeah it is going well, take each day as it comes

Oooo check you out shopping sprees :)

How you getting on hun?

Hiya honey,

I'm getting on ok, although I think I need to hide the scales! They are doing no good for me! I'm struggling with not weighing myself and when I do, I get annoyed! I was hoping to being a stone lighter this morning- only lost 2lb ... when I think of it this way, I'm so disappointed but then I think of it that I'm on day 16 and I'm a 1lb off a stone loss, which isn't as bad as it seems! How are you?

Hi babe

I know what you mean about the scales, why not shift them out the way, out of sight, any loss is a loss you are doing so well :) i am peachy lol, the hot weather has been perfect for the shakes :) although i believe i have to order some bars

How has your weekend been?

Hi lovely,

I weighed myself later on and the stone was gone! Will not be obsessive about weighing in now! I've got another week before I go on holiday- said I wanted my stone gone before then so that's 1 target down! I'll not be as strict whilst away but will be back on it upon my return! Had a couple of vodkas last night with lime and soda- bloody lovely but I feel rough as a bears arse now! Can't believe I'm hungover off a couple of drinks! I used to be able to drink like a fish! What's the world coming to!
I'm glad you're ok- you sound like such a positive person X

Hey Hun

That is great 1 stone gone forever there
Lovely to hear that
So where you headed away to

Have to be positive, when we live in such a negative ridden world

Hey doll,

I know I said I wouldn't be so obsessive with the scales so I thought I'd weigh myself once a week - I did this morning and nothing! Nada! Zilch! Have been good all week and exercised more and not even a 1lb off I'm so mad was a week of being hungry and denying myself literally everything all worth it?

Although, i bought weight watchers scales and weighed myself on there.. 2lb down still crap but hey ho

Babe scales are there to show weight is going down
But you are losing inches remember that
So say one day you have lost 0lbs, inches wise you might lose 2 off your legs or something
Don't beat yourself up, you are doing superb and I am proud of you

You have a fab way with words! Thank you I have kept it up- usually, after not seeing the scales go down, I would just binge but I haven't! I have noticed that I'm tired all of the time but thinking about the gym! Eek!

Afternoon darling

You are or aren't tired all the time? The gym is a nice place, go there switch off, do your thing and give it a few months you will be a role model for people and just wait for the q and a sessions that follow, you will have to schedule meetings to answer everyone, as to how you look so WOW

Hi babe,

Yes, tired all the time! Although, it could possibly be down to work also as it is manic! I'm soo looking forward to hopefully just sitting by the pool and doing nothing -- although, I have to take work with me!
The gym .... I'm really hoping to go but the time (or should I say, no time!) that I have, is very limited! X

Ps.... I don't think I'll ever look "wow"!!!

Back