Need buddies!

Mmmm America probably wouldn't have even heard of minimins let alone exante lol

How you doing hon xx
Ah yes, you raise a good point! You said "vacation" once and put 2 and 2 together- always was crap at maths!!
I'm not too bad sweet, how are you? Good day?

Kath xx

Haha vacation, it is what happens when all your holidays are in states or Canada lol
I am fine darling, how was Halloween for yourself hun

xxxx

Haha vacation, it is what happens when all your holidays are in states or Canada lol
I am fine darling, how was Halloween for yourself hun

xxxx
fair play, I've only been to New York, an amazing place! Definitely will go back there. I'm well, keeping my fingers crossed that I lose another 7lbs before I go away! ....story of my life! I don't really celebrate Halloween... means nothing to me.... boring I know! How's you lovely? Xxx

I am good thank you love, so cold though, yes New York is amazing the shopping, going out etc so great xxx
What else you been up to babe

I am good thank you love, so cold though, yes New York is amazing the shopping, going out etc so great xxx
What else you been up to babe
Hey you!

Apols for late reply- been soo busy lately- chasing my tail most of the time- you'd think it would help with the diet! To be fair I'm not doing too badly- could be better but also could be a helluva lot worse!! You ok? Xxx

i am good love thanks for asking

how you been other then being a busy bee xxx

i am good love thanks for asking

how you been other then being a busy bee xxx
I like to know how you're feeling! I'm good, away next week for a few days of relaxation! Can't bloody wait! What have you been up to? Xxx

Hey love i am feeling mighty fine thank you
Me besides loving this beautiful cold wintery mornings, and catching up on netflix shows, i cannot say i have been upto much else :D
xxx
Just looking forward to start shopping for the xmas presents :D

Hey love i am feeling mighty fine thank you
Me besides loving this beautiful cold wintery mornings, and catching up on netflix shows, i cannot say i have been upto much else :D
xxx
Just looking forward to start shopping for the xmas presents :D
It is ridiculously cold! I've just arrived at a lodge in the lakes... few days peace!! Oooh, shall I tell you now what I'd like for Xmas?!xxx

Go on then love, tell me what you would like for Xmas :) xxx

Lodge and Lake sounds lush, wish i was able to join :D

Go on then love, tell me what you would like for Xmas :) xxx

Lodge and Lake sounds lush, wish i was able to join :D
I would like something lovely please! Like a gastric band!

Ooh, it was lovely I miss the hot tub xxx

Gastric band you do not need that babe, you will be fine

Glad you loved it, would love to do something like a lodge and lake etc, but haven't got anyone to go with at moment :( xxx

Gastric band you do not need that babe, you will be fine

Glad you loved it, would love to do something like a lodge and lake etc, but haven't got anyone to go with at moment :( xxx
I would actually go on my own for a bit of quiet!!

Soooo news.... I registered to a white collar boxing match for cancer research next March! Must be bonkers! Not one bit fit at all!! I'm looking forward to it but soooo nervous already! Xxx

Yeah i would go alone, but company is always good :) so when shall we book up love :D

Oooooooooooooooooo nice, you getting your rocky on for the boxing, well happy to hear that that hun :D xxxxx
float like a butterfly, sting like a bee :D

Yeah i would go alone, but company is always good :) so when shall we book up love :D

Oooooooooooooooooo nice, you getting your rocky on for the boxing, well happy to hear that that hun :D xxxxx
float like a butterfly, sting like a bee :D
We can go right now if you like!!
I watched rocky yesterday for some inspiration- shoulda been a boy!! Must be crazy though- deciding on this just before the festivities! How you doing sweet cheeks? Xxx

Oh lets do it :) maybe one day soon *fingers crossed*

Rocky is defo inspiration
how is training for the fight going babe, and what plans for christmas lovely
i am doing well thank you, just so cold xxxx

Oh lets do it :) maybe one day soon *fingers crossed*

Rocky is defo inspiration
how is training for the fight going babe, and what plans for christmas lovely
i am doing well thank you, just so cold xxxx
Oh yeah, that would be well good!
It is soooooo freakin' cold!! My parents are coming for dinner and my brother is home- he lives in France so he will be coming with my nephews
I haven't done any specific training - first session 3rd eek! I think you best message me 4th to make sure I'm still alive!!

What's your plans? Anything nice? Xxx

Hey darling, we could go spa one day :D, hope your christmas was great, mine was nice a family gathering, plenty of food and alcohol :D now back to normality after New years aswell, so hun Happy new year to you :) how you been otherwise xxxx

Hey darling, we could go spa one day :D, hope your christmas was great, mine was nice a family gathering, plenty of food and alcohol :D now back to normality after New years aswell, so hun Happy new year to you :) how you been otherwise xxxx

Hi! Oooh a spa 😁😁😁 sounds lovely 😊 ah, glad you had a good one, mine was good also.... definitely back to normality after overindulgence! Dry January it is! Had a shock to the system last night.... Friday night is wine night.... last night I was in the gym and shopped for fruit after! Very bizarre waking up with no hangover!

Happy New Year to you ..... let's make it our year to shine!! Xxx

Exactly darling
Let's make it our year to shine and I am sure we will
That is nice, not to wake up with a hangover
How you been otherwise babe xxx

Back