Need buddies!

Ahem where is my invite to this pool party of yours ;)

I think, actually I believe you will look wow and then some babe
Just be prepared for the amazing comments soon babe

Following! Also on mainly shakes... well I'm kind of combining the Subway diet with shakes as I tend to have a meal replacement shake... and a subway... every day, haha. It's work out pretty well so far though, only a week in! Also blogging about it over on No More Orange Belts.

I know what you mean about having to blend them - makes me sick thinking about using the shaker things and having little bits of powder not blending in >_>

I have to weigh every day at the beginning or it drives me crazy so I must admit I am weighing daily, but I think from Week 3 I will start moving to every 2 days, from Week 5 I will move to every 3 days, etc - so it gradually calms down as the losses decline.

Anyway - will keep an eye on your journey, good luck! :D

Ahem where is my invite to this pool party of yours ;)

I think, actually I believe you will look wow and then some babe
Just be prepared for the amazing comments soon babe

You're very welcome to come..... just jump a flight over to the South of France! You can mark my work and I can make a good dent in working on my tan!

I'll let you know if I ever get any amazing comments!

Welcome Diva ( cool name!)
I have to admit, when I read you have a subway, I salivated a little! Not had bread in soooooo long:-( I miss bread. Last night, I really wanted a kebab! No idea why, don't really like them! I refrained though

Do you find that when you weigh yourself and haven't lost anything, you feel bad?! Like it's your fault?!
Good luck with your journey, keep in touch

Loving your blog also diva!

You're very welcome to come..... just jump a flight over to the South of France! You can mark my work and I can make a good dent in working on my tan!

I'll let you know if I ever get any amazing comments!

South of France when is that :)

Don't worry babe I'll be the first to send an amazing comment towards you, make you blush and all that

South of France will be tomorrow have not done any packing, not at all prepared! Everything I do is so last minute!! I look forward to these amazing comments

Thanks Kdid ^_^

At the moment I haven't yet had a day where I haven't lost so haven't had to deal with that yet but... don't worry, I'm still in early days and I know it will happen very soon! As soon as that does start happening is when I'll start thinking about reducing to every other day weigh-ins.

Hope you are enjoying your trip away hun :) Have fun

Hi lovelies,

Coming home today Got to weigh myself and I know I've put the timber back on ... been fun though x

Good to hear you enjoyed yourself and great to see you're straight back on the forums and back on track on your return! One deep breath, one quick weigh-in, then onwards we move!

Got back late last night.... needing matchsticks for my eyes! Got so much work to do that I didn't get done on holiday.... to be honest, I'm feeling extremely anxious at the minute as I've got a new job but I'm scared of telling my current manager as I really like my team .... part of my problem is that I hate to think I'm upsetting anyone and letting people down I think the new position will be much less work so I know it would be easier to balance work and home life better but it's just the actual words coming out of my mouth!!
Giving myself till Monday for the dreaded weigh in

Thanks diva, double anxiety going on for Monday!

relax take a breather hun
you will be fine
you will smash your goal weight and also you will be fantastic in your new role
stop the worrying and reap the rewards babe

Thanks darlings,

Only put 5lb on (only!) but it's a marathon, not a sprint my manager took it really well and has been trying to put things into place so that I stayed.... nice to feel wanted

That's great news Hun

Glad your manager is on the ball :)

That's great news Hun

Glad your manager is on the ball :)
Ooh they're offering me lots of differences that have made me think about considering! They are lovely anyway but made me feel good! Just weighed myself and 4lbs down :) how's you?

i am good babe :)
good stuff with the 4lbs down :)
how are you darling

Back