Need buddies!

i am good babe :)
good stuff with the 4lbs down :)
how are you darling
I thank you kind sir! Much appreciated! I am good, still got decisions to make for work and I'm indecisive at the best of times! Haha typical woman!

Hey Hun, how you doing today :)
how you feeling

I am good babe
Just getting on with work etc, before vacation end of the month :)

Ooh where are you going? I need a holiday! x

Still deciding either vegas/Marrakesh or Marbella

How you doing babe? X

I am sooooo freakin jealous right now!!! I know I was only away the other week but it seems like ages ago! I'm good, although my weight has literally stayed the same for over a week! What's that all about?! Being hungry for nothing!!!! X

I am sooooo freakin jealous right now!!! I know I was only away the other week but it seems like ages ago! I'm good, although my weight has literally stayed the same for over a week! What's that all about?! Being hungry for nothing!!!! X

I know what you mean, are you drinking enough water? i had that a few times didn't show much change on scales but inches wise that spoke volumes, so remember you might not be losing on the scales, but inches are shrinking babe :) xx

I know what you mean, are you drinking enough water? i had that a few times didn't show much change on scales but inches wise that spoke volumes, so remember you might not be losing on the scales, but inches are shrinking babe :) xx
I agree to be fair but it's sooo frustrating!!!! I don't seem to be getting anywhere.... still in the 14's!! I want to get my arse to the gym but just don't have the time lately! X

I agree to be fair but it's sooo frustrating!!!! I don't seem to be getting anywhere.... still in the 14's!! I want to get my arse to the gym but just don't have the time lately! X

Hun we always have time, true getting a workout routine that you can do at home for the time being, something by jillian michaels or possibly something like t25, you will smash it babe xx

Hun we always have time, true getting a workout routine that you can do at home for the time being, something by jillian michaels or possibly something like t25, you will smash it babe xx
I've got a treadmill so I should really make the effort! I get really into it when I do it too, might make me feel less tired! Xx

treadmill :) dust off the cobwebs and start walking on it, then jogging and before you know it you will be sprinting :) you will do well, possibly get kettlebells or some weights to do aswell babe xxx

Haha, I run like Forrest Gump!!! But I will certainly have a go! I don't think I might just do the shakes next week, see if it gives me a weigh in boost xx

I am 100% on the shakes, find it easiest out the lot, and if need a boost, put one spoon of coffee for an added boost :)
how you doing anyway hun xx

I'm not doing so great this week foodwise- I just can't seem to not eat this week And to top it off, I've got some infection in my eye - not a pretty sight i need to get out of my slump How's you? Xx

i am great babe :) sorry to hear about your eye infection, hopefully it subsides soon, and put the bad start to the week behind you and just hulk smash your way through the 3 packs the last bit of the week and carry it on xxx

i am great babe :) sorry to hear about your eye infection, hopefully it subsides soon, and put the bad start to the week behind you and just hulk smash your way through the 3 packs the last bit of the week and carry it on xxx
Ah, I'm glad you're good doll. Turns out, my infection is actually an ulcer! Never had it before and I don't like it! Been housebound for the week apart from going to the hospital as I can't drive and I'm blind practically in one eye! Feeling the slump still . Ok sorry I'm a bore xx

Ah, I'm glad you're good doll. Turns out, my infection is actually an ulcer! Never had it before and I don't like it! Been housebound for the week apart from going to the hospital as I can't drive and I'm blind practically in one eye! Feeling the slump still . Ok sorry I'm a bore xx
Meant to say... *I'm sorry *

a bore not at all lovey, did they give you antibiotics for the ulcer babe x

Back