Need clothes help for hols

slimmerkay

Silver Member
Hi ladies

I go to Turkey in four weeks time and I really could do with finding some sleeveless t-shirts for then.

I've done the usual, Evans, New Look, Matalan, Fashion World (and all its sister sites) and haven't found what I want. Does anyone know of any new sites for plus sizes?

Hi Kay

Have you checked out E Bay - there are so many of us dropping dress sizes that someone might be flogging a few bits on ebay!

I found one I like on Ebay last night thanks.

Simplybe is a sister site of Fashion World. That and Marisota, Fifty Plus, Ambrose Wilson and more LOL.

not a great choice out there - all seem to be the same wherever you look. i'm fed up being given the choice of clothes that aren't even designed to flatter my figure or clown tops which are shapeless and have gareish patterns on them :(

i found a great site last week from america, but forgot to favourite it and now i can't find it. took ages to search for aswell. went through all the simplybe and their 500 sister sites which sell all the same stuff! argh!!!!!!!

Thanks girls.

I got some - of all places - in Bon Marche.

I'm between a 22 and 24 at the mo. I ended up getting the 24 because they may shrink a little in the wash. Now knowing my luck they will go baggy in the wash LOL.

I love the alright.com site but I normally ordered about 10 items at once and then make a decision and send 9 back. It would be a bit of a pain doing that if they're coming from the US :(

Im sure I'll have some bits and bobs you're more than welcome to have - Ive been selling on ebay, but you can have them for nothing - that can be my good deed for.... well for a while. (Hope you're not offended by second hand, just that you wont be in em long so might as well I guess!) I cant pm you cos you've not posted enough - one more post (i think and you can) so send me your address Kay and I'll send you any bits I have) xxx

By the way I dint specifically mean for your hols - just that Id send you any bits even if it was for knocking about it!

Also Im about an 18 at the min if anyones got anything they wana donate lol! I know we've said it before but we should swap stuff on here, itd only cost us the price of second class postage xxx

Rainbow, I'm due to sort out my wardrobe again soon so I will let you know if I have anything suitable to send you

Thanks Taz mate. I'll take some pics of the stuff Ive got and put it in an album on here then people can bag anything they want. If a few more of us do that it'll be great cos we'll have lots of different sizes. Also it wont cost anything cos you'll be sending stuff so laying money out - but you'll be receiving stuff so that person will have forked out the money, and as the cycle goes on xxx Still cant rep you Taz xx

Ive seen a few threads for it in the ebay blogging section on this site, but will put one on just the SW bit xxx

Hey Rainbow thanks :D

And no, I'm not offended by second hand. I've had stuff off Ebay for me, hubby, the kids!

Can you pm me now then? I'll try to pm you.

Also I have some size 26 and 24 that I can put on the thread you start.

Am I being dense? Can't work out how to pm.

No, you're not dense I cant pm you either. My email address is [email protected] I'll put some photos on tommorow of stuff Ive got and you can have it if you want, if its not 'you' then maybe someone else would like it xxx

Back