Need exercises to do at home :-)

Discussion in 'Fitness Health and Exercise' started by Ammeh, 2 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Ammeh

Ammeh Full Member

Unfortunately I am out of work so cannot afford to join a gym yet ! Although this will be the first thing i do once I get a job !:D
    I was just wondering if anyone could give me advice on some kind of exercises I could do at home or that dont require going to the gym ?
    I have a Wii Fit which i will definetly be using but wanted to get some variety into my regime as I get bored very easily ! :D Many thanks for any advice you can give xxx
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    If you can afford it, EA Sports active, the original one , complete with band and leg holster is good as you can do a 30 day challenge, and the exercises are a different cobination each day. That would take you 3 months to get to the end if you go through easy /medium and hard. I'd post a link but OH seems to have kaiboshed all the toolbars :mad:
    Last edited: 3 January 2011
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.