need filling up

paula 36

Gold Member
Hi everyone,i have got a big appetite and other than no point soup have you got any examples of what you have when your starving.Especially if you havnt got many pointsxx:)

Hi Paula,

Skimmed milk coffee is filling and 1/2 pint of skimmed milk is 1 point.

medium apple is only 1/2 point

mixed salad is 0 point

thin low fat sausage grilled 1/2 point

3 turkey rashers, grilled 1 point

3 tablespoons of baked beans 1 point

Poached mushrooms 0 points.

medium skinless chicken breast grilled 21/2 points

courgettes and cauliflower 0 points

mashed carrot and swede 0 points.

gravy, made from a teaspoon of granules 1/2 point

Small tub of 110g of diet cottage cheese with chives 1 1/2 points

60g wafer thin chicken 1 point

sugar free jelly 0 points

Zero Vegetable Chilli 0 points

Afternoon! :) I have to agree with the zero point jelly, just been to buy some little pots of Rowntree's Raspberry Low Sugar jelly today. It's not exactly very filling, but I think it's the physical process of sitting down eating something with a spoon that tricks my body into thinking it's being naughty and eating when I haven't got points left.

A cup of hot vegemite/yeast extract seem to kill off the savoury hunger pangs (zero points). Or if I'm still hungry and no points left, I cut up a load of mushrooms and microwave them with some garlic and spritz of fry light so it sticks. Zero points and mmmmn :) Have been mostly living on Tesco BBQ Rice Cakes lately though (I'm addicted to them!) only half a point each.

One of my favourites just now is simply an apple chopped up with a WW yoghurt... only half a point and its a nice sized bowl youre getting. Sometimes its a psychological thing, just to be eating helps more than how much youre eating... if that makes sense.

I also like Melba toast with WW cheese triangles, you get 6 slices of melba toast & cheese for 1.5 points, again theyre not the biggest things in the world but the fact you get so many is great :)

Have a look at the favourites thread Paula, youll find loads of ideas there :)

Thank you so much mini,starlight,and rosemary there are some fab tips there.Im gonna go and make some jellyxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:thankyou:

When I was doing WW the jelly was a firm favourite with me.

Also the zero soup.:)

Thanks marie,ive got some good ideas from that.Sometimes it helps to see what other people eat,as i know i tend to stick to the same xx:)

After Starlight's recommendation I've been trying a few quorn dishes and highly recommend them.
I bulk out most of my meals with loads of veg.
McCain Rustic chips are lovely and fairly low, I'm such a chip person and accompany lots of meals with chips :D
xx

If I fancy a snack i have WW sour cream and chive potato bakes with an individual pot of cream cheese and chive light philledelphia its one point for the potato bakes and 2 for the cream cheese.

Back