Need food help for the next couple days

Aw man. I have wisdom teeth coming in on thier side.... and they are painful- i have a set of x-rays in a few months..

i dont want mine out *sob*

You dont want them left in either, thats worse!
Not everyone has a bad time having them out. I had all 4 of mine out under a general, no swelling or 'hamster cheeks' and was back to work teaching horse riding 3 days later. They initially said they were only taking 2 out...... but said NO, all 4 out please, they were awful in!!

I agree, you don't want them left in.. Mine was actually pushing the molar next to it, and making a hole in it, it was agony, drinking through a straw when I had anything hot because it hurt if water got in the hole. Although I'm in pain right now... I know in a few days it will heal and I'll feel heaps better.

I wonder if my teeth weighed much:8855:

Poor guys. :( I've (touch wood) never had any problem with mines although they are growing in sideways, but my dentist said that they are not causing any problems, so to leave them until they do. No point rocking the boat.

I've had 3 of my wisdom teeth out, but the last one is still growing through, with no probs so far (touch wood!).
I hope it hurry up and finish tho' as it's been erupting for 8 years now!

I'm doing slightly better today, I managed to have some fried mushrooms and tomatoes with some ham for breakfast, although I had to leave half the ham because it was too chewy and it hurt but did manage the mushrooms and tomatoes. I have a tesco delivery coming at lunch time with some softer foods too.

I know yesterday wasn't exactly on plan because I couldn't eat the 1/3 super free, but I did stick to free foods and within my syns limit (although got to say I was shocked at learning the apple/raspberry juice DH got me from the co-op was 6½ syns for 250mls!!!:eek: So ditched that and stole the kids apple juice instead at 2½ syns for the same amount.

DH is going to make a veg soup today so at least I know I'll be getting my 1/3 in if nothing else.

The mashed potato is a good idea - plus liquidized vegetables made with an oxo cube for the gravy would be good (used to do this for the kids as they wouldn't eat veg but ate gravy - they didn;t suspect until they were about 7 years old !) You can also use weetabix to thicken h/m soup a bit and eat with a teaspoon.

good luck, hope you heal real fast.

Good idea, I wouldn't have thought about adding the veg to a stock cube...

bumping this!
sadly may need to use it later......got dentist today.
half of my back tooth at top(not sure if wisdon or not is come away and missing...not sure if because of how it it it will be able to be prepared so im thinking it'll be extraction...eek....sob!!!

may not be today as i have a super gag reflex so usually end up getting referred and knocked out but i want this info handy x

now sat here all groggy and needing this thread!
had the tooth out at 9.15am after being knocked out first.

any more ideas appreciated x

Back