Need help am binging

Smurfygirl

I've been so good all week, until today only had 14 weekly points and now on 29. Craving stupid stuff eg fried eggs and on my period, weigh in tomorrow, wine not helping!! (not having anymore!) please help b4 I blow all my good efforts x

Be nice to yourself!

You've done brilliant all week and still haven't used all your weekly points!! They are there to be used! Accept that your hormones are having a laugh and playing with your head and know that they dont rule your decisions! Recognise how well you're doing and don't let WI anxieties stress you out!

Good luck!!

Hey hun,
Use the extra points. Thats what they are there for, when your body needs more food, when you fancy something like a fried egg, you can have one (only 3pp's as well!!).
Hope you managed to get through it.
xx

Thanks for your posts, told my leader tonight and she said why didn't I ring her! So glad to have the forum as was on a downer (even tho I lost 1.5). Don't know why I do this, I'm at the stage I normally quit ww... Am 3.5 to my 10% gave up last time at 0.5 to go. Not doing it this time, gonna see it through and then set my weight for gold. So glad this forum is here, thank u xx

Back