Need help

Smeagolminded

Hi guys I need some help getting my head back in the game. Just lately I've gone off track - between my dad and my brother in law
being ill and exhausting night shifts, I've been hitting the biscuits quite heavily and had a few takeaways. I guess I've returned to comfort eating. I just can't seem to get my focus back and I'm worried that ill undo all the good work I've already done. Any suggestions?

Sorry to hear about your probs at home. You have done brill so far so you know it can be done. Make today a new day/a fresh start. If you have to, get rid of the biscuits/temptation from the house. Plan ahead your meals and use your syns, if stuck for ideas use the recipe threads for inspiration. All the help and support you need is to hand. You can do it :D

You've already proved that you can do this so get your books out (or whatever you started with) and read them cover to cover and remember all the things you need to do to get going. It's all about getting your head in gear so just get back on. Just focus on tomorrow by planning your meals and keeping a diary. Or if it's more helpful, make a plan for the week. Do all the things you probably did when you first started. If takeaways are a problem, batch cook some SW friendly stuff you can have instead of takeaway. Also sort out what you're going to have on the night shifts if you have to do them. I really hope you can get back to it. It will make you feel so much better. good luck.

Smeagolminded said:
Thanks guys for the advice, feeling better today, dad is doing better too, which helps. I've even managed to go to the gym as well as swimming :)

That's great. Hope things continue on the up for you. X

Back