Leigh's SW journey at home :-)

upload_2017-2-27_7-10-17.png

I lost -2lbs, bringing my overall loss to 18lbs, that's a 1/4 of the way to my initial goal, very happy!

I'm up, done a little exercise, really had to push myself as I love my sleep and really struggle to get up in mornings. I need a shower and make myself presentable for work and obviously get the kids up and ready for school, so have a good day all!

Oh my! That is early haha, mine was set for 6am and I snoozed but got up at 6.30 in the end, tomorrow I need to make sure I'm up at 6am to make sure I have enough time for exercise as my son needs to be at school half an hour earlier on Tuesday's as he's studying for his sats in yr 6 at school, it's not forever haha.

Right just sitting for a bit, i'm tired! :)

I have a piece of homemade lasagne I had frozen so have that with lots of speed veg for my dinner tonight and the kids wanted mac'n'cheese and i'm doing chicken to go with it, I should do veg too, but won't bother today.

Been a good day at work, flew by if i'm honest. Wore one of my new tops and a lovely colleague said it looked nice on me :)

My boss wants me to work some saturday's, not sure if he'll make it every other week in the future, but i'm down for all day on 18th March, i'm happy as it means that I will get the thursday and friday off! My mum is less happy as interupts her routine of seeing the dog in the week and likes the weekend to herself, honestly I appreciate her helping but things change and it makes it awkward for me if I want to do something different. I'm sure she'll get used to it, at least I won't be alone all day saturday when the kids are with their dad now though.

Going to catch up elsewhere on this lovely forum! Hope you're all doing well.

I got home and found my mum was still here as she wanted to talk to me about a few things, then as planned as we didn't go Sunday in the end, took the children to Smyths toy shop as they have christmas money to spend still and my son bought a skateboard he's been after ages and a basket ball and my daughter bought a hula hoop which is great because I may have a little go also and it's great exercise if you get the hang of it! And she also bought another little battery operated little dog/robot :)

So this evening has been awful, I think we're all tired after the half term and back to school/work today.

I didn't enjoy my dinner because I rushed it in between literally shouting at each other, the children didn't like/want their dinner and we're all really fed up, I think it doesn't help that I'm just tired and I need to just go to bed and start again tomorrow, so drained.

I have lettuce already chopped up so just need to throw a couple more ingredients into the mix for tomorrow's lunch and I'm done, not going to bother tonight, I plan to have some porridge for breakie in the morning. Tomorrow the children want and are having their pizza, so that leave's my menu open, I think I still have a bit of curry I froze so may have that, boil up some extra veg and a little rice for another easy day.

I plan to wake early again and even earlier than today to get a bit of exercise over with and get the children ready for school and take my son in 30 mins earlier, my daughter and I will walk the doggy round so a bit of extra body magic in there!!

Fingers crossed we'll all be in a better mood!

Lets see what the evening has in store, should be fine! Early night for me though, in bed by the latest 9pm, I managed my exercise this morning so yippee but I'm yawning throughout lol, so determined! Looking forward to my dinner tonight, will get started as soon as picked kids up so everything is washed and I can chill before bed.

Been a good quiet day at work, another colleague said she can notice the weightloss on me now whoop!!

I won't be back on here, need to catch up on tv and think my son wants his hair cut :) so have a great night and if anyone is weighing in, lots of luck! Hope the plan is going well for you all, I'm still loving it!!!

Wow that must be a nice feeling when people start to notice . You are very determined getting up early .Sounds good about the Saturday working. It will be nice to have days off in the week.

good morning,

no exercise yet, kids at after school clubs today, so will do 30 mins maybe 45 while waiting to pick them up

just had bran flakes with milk, getting used to them now, no speed as cutting down on fruit but a nice ham salad ready for lunch.
I think we'll have curry tonight but not having rice as bloated after having a bit more pasta last night. Our meals have changed from planned, forgot to buy pizza for kids lol.

getting ready for work now, have a lovely day and lots of luck to anyone weighing in today and hope others managing to stick to plan.

one place is love to lose inches, that's my arms, two of the tops i bought in size 14 fit everywhere but tight on my arms, so have to wait a bit longer to get in them, maybe a stone.

feeling ready to get home and exercise

Soooo exercise went out the window when I got home to find my mum still here as needed to ask me something! I was really looking forward to it as well. I am too tired now so won't bother, I'll not plan ahead in future and just wait until I get home and see how I feel. More opportunity to do it Friday once the kids are with their dad but like I said no planning.

Had a stressful afternoon, learning something new at work and then challenge of doing it, basically answering customer's questions on our website, but as it's about bikes to which I know little about, I think it'll take a while for me to eventually pick it up, maybe equal to the time i've been there, 3 months, but we'll see, I'm not going to pressure myself on that and if I don't know the answer then i'll badger other colleagues, one day a newbie will no doubt badger me, that's how I see it and I no doubt the oldies did it themselves, I'll learn! I'm determined to get it eventually. You know how it is, you just wanna know your job and I think i've not done a job where you are continuously learning every day.

So after mum went I wanted to eat, i've had an extra 8 syns (could be worse, I don't usually do weekly syns but I could have less tomorrow to make up for it), I will get back on plan tomorrow, however today has more or less been an SP day otherwise and tonights meal is curry no carbs, so it might balance out a bit with extra exercise at the weekend.

2x extra little kinder chocolate's, not overly naughty as nothing in the house to be naughty with lol, now that is the best thing about it, even the kids have nothing as I'm not buying unless they are eating it the same day in future. There are a few cereal bars they like that I wouldn't have and the crisps they have chosen this week I wouldn't touch either, obviously I have a small amount of little bars of chocolate to have for my syns but perhaps I shouldn't have them in the future to stop this happening again and treat myself at the weekend instead... I wish in a way I could of done the exercise as it would of kept me busy but I got a bit stressed with my mum as she said something to upset me and it really got to me, the first thing I do is want to eat, I probably should of just jumped on here and got it off my chest like now, but anyway, will not have syns tomorrow and make up for today!

Tomorrow, I AM getting up and doing exercise.

Oh sorry to hear she upset you that's not kind. When your upset/ stressed it's best to come on her and rant I do . Like his gran really annoyed me and I could of quite easily had a takewake I'm a person that takes things to heart to much I need to get tough.

We've got loads of choc in house now hubby doing it filled a massive tub, mars,snicker,twix,maltesers,ripple,creme eggs,smarties and loads of others.

I try to stick to 10Syns in the week but if I struggle I have 15. You vary rarely have your syns anyway so wouldn't of done anything. I like it that I can have choc and go to 15 syns and when I think oh Iv had something naughty I just tell myself no Iv had my syns and soon get over it and carry on .

My mum upsets me most times I see her :p, not intentionally I might add but we are polar opposites. Dont be too hard on yourself you've done amazing. Maybe you are best off having regular treats xx

Back