Need motivation!

olivia1987uk

My first weigh in was yesterday and I lost 8lbs. I'm really happy with it but I'm struggling to stay motivated today...

How can i get back in the right mindset?

I was just going to post the exact same in the Xenical forum :sigh:

I'm having a bad, bad day.

I think the answer may be to do some exercise. It releases natural endorphines or something that make you feel better.

I'm going to run round my house now like a tasmanian devil and make sure it's gleaming. Hopefully that may help.

I'll do my exercise dvd in half an hour or so...hopefully that will help. To be honest, it usually does :)

Well I'm done. That was 2 hours of hard work and sweating so I'm putting that down as my exercise for today :D

How did you go on Olivia?

I've just finished two sections of my dvd so a lot happier now. :)

It did work in terms of cheering me up and making me feel more motivated :)

Great :D

I feel better too. But I could still KILL for fish and chips with mushy peas :cry: LOL

Lol...I'm actually looking forward to my turkey and veg later :)

Don't even know what I'm having tonight as yet. I hit Asda and Iceland yesterday and my freezer is now full of low-fat quick meals. I need to have those in for the times I just cannot be bothered to cook. I'll have one of those I suppose.

I have two freezers so luckily I can put all the kids "goodies" in the other freezer and not be tempted when looking for my low-fat options LOL.

Sounds like a plan to me Karen!

Back