1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Step2 810kcal Need motivation!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by chloedavis1993, 30 January 2014 Social URL.

1. chloedavis1993

chloedavis1993 Active Member

HI everyone I am on day 3 of Cambridge diet - I started straight on step 2! I must admit it isn't as hard as I thought it was going to be! I've done so well so far and am proud I have even made it 3 days although I am starting to get a bit peckish! I'm someone who likes to snack all day so am missing this! Does anyone else have the same problem? Any motivation would be appreciated :) xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. ali16

ali16 New Member

4. chloedavis1993

chloedavis1993 Active Member

Wow that's amazing! I can't stop weighing myself and it doesn't say I've lost much yet so I hope it's just my scales :(

5. ali16

ali16 New Member

Hi I'm on week 6 now and have. Lost 32 lb I can't believe how much my body has changed now going to try some bars to break the boredom looking to help others and get some support to x

6. Hey :)
    I've just started Cambridge, on day 3 of Step 2. I've been feeling hungry today, but I've just been drinking water whenever I get the munchies or have a herbal tea. I've also got some sparkling water just so it's a bit different. If you start to get hungry, maybe distract yourself by watching a film or doing some house work if you're at home. Then reward yourself with a cup of tea. Apparently day 3-4 is the hardest, so stick with it and just think how much happier you will be once you have lost the weight!:cool: