Step2 810kcal Need motivation!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by chloedavis1993, 30 January 2014 Social URL.

1. HI everyone I am on day 3 of Cambridge diet - I started straight on step 2! I must admit it isn't as hard as I thought it was going to be! I've done so well so far and am proud I have even made it 3 days although I am starting to get a bit peckish! I'm someone who likes to snack all day so am missing this! Does anyone else have the same problem? Any motivation would be appreciated :) xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. ali16

ali16 New Member

4. Wow that's amazing! I can't stop weighing myself and it doesn't say I've lost much yet so I hope it's just my scales :(

5. ali16

ali16 New Member

Hi I'm on week 6 now and have. Lost 32 lb I can't believe how much my body has changed now going to try some bars to break the boredom looking to help others and get some support to x

6. Hey :)
    I've just started Cambridge, on day 3 of Step 2. I've been feeling hungry today, but I've just been drinking water whenever I get the munchies or have a herbal tea. I've also got some sparkling water just so it's a bit different. If you start to get hungry, maybe distract yourself by watching a film or doing some house work if you're at home. Then reward yourself with a cup of tea. Apparently day 3-4 is the hardest, so stick with it and just think how much happier you will be once you have lost the weight!:cool: