Step2 810kcal Need motivation!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by chloedavis1993, 30 January 2014 Social URL.

1. HI everyone I am on day 3 of Cambridge diet - I started straight on step 2! I must admit it isn't as hard as I thought it was going to be! I've done so well so far and am proud I have even made it 3 days although I am starting to get a bit peckish! I'm someone who likes to snack all day so am missing this! Does anyone else have the same problem? Any motivation would be appreciated :) xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ali16

ali16 New Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(7.56%)
    Diet:
    cambridge

4. Wow that's amazing! I can't stop weighing myself and it doesn't say I've lost much yet so I hope it's just my scales :(

5. ali16

ali16 New Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(7.56%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Hi I'm on week 6 now and have. Lost 32 lb I can't believe how much my body has changed now going to try some bars to break the boredom looking to help others and get some support to x

6. MoominOverTheMoon

MoominOverTheMoon Member

Start Weight:
    15st11.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hey :)
    I've just started Cambridge, on day 3 of Step 2. I've been feeling hungry today, but I've just been drinking water whenever I get the munchies or have a herbal tea. I've also got some sparkling water just so it's a bit different. If you start to get hungry, maybe distract yourself by watching a film or doing some house work if you're at home. Then reward yourself with a cup of tea. Apparently day 3-4 is the hardest, so stick with it and just think how much happier you will be once you have lost the weight!:cool:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.