Need motivational success stories!!

3 years ago lost 8.5 stone 22 weeks sole source I stupidly did not follow maintenance.

I found myself back 9 stone heavier.

I have restarted been doing 13 weeks and lost 5 stone 2 pounds I need to loose 3 more stone.

I will then be sensible and follow maintenance.

Well done! All the success stories are really helping!

- sent from my iPhone. "No one said it would be easy, they just said it'd be worth it.."

Blimey cupcake that's good going xxx how tall are u of u Dnt mind me asking xx I'm 5'3" and my OH are banging on about it being too low already it's driving me mad xx

MissieCB said:
Blimey cupcake that's good going xxx how tall are u of u Dnt mind me asking xx I'm 5'3" and my OH are banging on about it being too low already it's driving me mad xx

I'm 5ft 3 too! The comfortablest weight I've been is 9st 7lbs and I looked quite skinny, don't think I'd look healthy going any lower! xx

- sent from my iPhone. "No one said it would be easy, they just said it'd be worth it.."

Yh think it's different for everyone I've got quite a big frame xxxxx

I'm not exactly wide framed but not dainty & petite either, so if I go below 9.7 I start looking ill and like I'm on drugs! I'd kill to have skinny slinky legs, unfortunately was blessed with thick ones! :(

Know the filling slim waist too xx

Dont worry girls! Im only 5ft! So even now im 8stone ish i look like I could lose some more! I think for me being between 7.7 and 8 is healthy...but i have a very small frame so i looked really big at 10.8. Xxxxx

Ahhhh I get ya looool xxx well done for getting there then Hun xxx

How comes ur on here? X

Im still doing a food diary about low gl food (food that doesnt contain sugar or artificial additives) ive only just finished cambridge, so i thought i would write a diary about my maintenance to keep me on the right track - and so my brain doesnt think 'diets over lets go back to eating crap!' in trying to get a healthy relationship with food as i have suffered eating disorders in the past, so being on a forum like this is great for me because it gives me support and the boost i need sometimes when i feel like i might binge etc. Xx

Littlest-cupcake said:
Im still doing a food diary about low gl food (food that doesnt contain sugar or artificial additives) ive only just finished cambridge, so i thought i would write a diary about my maintenance to keep me on the right track - and so my brain doesnt think 'diets over lets go back to eating crap!' in trying to get a healthy relationship with food as i have suffered eating disorders in the past, so being on a forum like this is great for me because it gives me support and the boost i need sometimes when i feel like i might binge etc. Xx

Well congrats on your weight loss & your maintaining so far :) inspiration! xx

Yeah definately.... is your diary on here would love a read chick xxxxx

Was thinking that maybe this diet made binging more common but you have proved me wrong xx

Hi Lauren!

I have been on the Cambridge diet since 20th February so just coming up 3 months. I started at 13 Stone 6 and I am currently 11 stone exactly so 2 Stone 6 lbs off since then! I started on SS for the majority of it but over the past few weeks have moved up the steps and I'm currently doing a mix of Step 2 & 3 and having the same losses as I did when I was on SS+! Clothes wise I started at a size 14 which were starting to get tight and I'm now at a comfortable 12, sometimes a 10. I think I am going to lose 10lbs more to get into 'healthy' BMI and then re-evaluate my goal weight of 9 stone 7lbs as I weigh 'heavy' (I don't look like I weigh as much as I do!) as I don't want to look too skinny! I would love to get into the 9 stones but I think that is for my head rather than my health... xxx

Check mine out before - not quite there yet but on the right road - finally

My blog
Xxx

Sent from my iPhone . lauratheobsessivechubster.blogspot.com

teamshelley said:
Hi Lauren!

I have been on the Cambridge diet since 20th February so just coming up 3 months. I started at 13 Stone 6 and I am currently 11 stone exactly so 2 Stone 6 lbs off since then! I started on SS for the majority of it but over the past few weeks have moved up the steps and I'm currently doing a mix of Step 2 & 3 and having the same losses as I did when I was on SS+! Clothes wise I started at a size 14 which were starting to get tight and I'm now at a comfortable 12, sometimes a 10. I think I am going to lose 10lbs more to get into 'healthy' BMI and then re-evaluate my goal weight of 9 stone 7lbs as I weigh 'heavy' (I don't look like I weigh as much as I do!) as I don't want to look too skinny! I would love to get into the 9 stones but I think that is for my head rather than my health... xxx

Hello :) well done on your loss! That's amazing! I can't wait to be on step 3 just cause some of the allowed foods sound so yummy! Lol.. I know what you mean, people say I don't look 12 stone but I am, I must hold it well all over my body or something.. Good luck for the rest of your journey & congrats on what you've accomplished so far! :D xx

Back