Need new goals!

blonde_one

My main two goals were:

Get bmi 30.something or below by November deadline.

Get into my Dorothy Perkins size 16 jeans I've worn twice (3yrs ago the last time!)

Well Friday's weigh in made me bmi 30.something!

And today I'm wearning my size 16 DottyP jeans! I can't believe it.

The neighbours have said how they wouldn't have recognised me in the street since I've lost this weight! (not sure how kind they are being!)

I still have a stone and a half to get to a goal weight of 12st - I don't remember ever weighing 12st! I know this will still sound a lot to many but for me it'll be amazing! Although if I manage to get pregnant before then............I'll be just as happy :)

:happy096: Well Done !!!! :happy096:
I bet your feeling so great today in those jeans, you go girl and good luck with the ttc xx

well done your doing great
i was just thinking myself that i need some new goals i am now in size 16 jeans and my stretchy ones are lose already does that mean i might have to buy my first pair of size 14's wow.
It feels great this is the hardest diet i have done but on the same side the easiest but i am so happy with the results and looking forward to the first time in years to clothes shopping.

A massive
Congratulations on achieving your mini targets!!!

New goals????

Hmmmm....

Well, you could get yourself a pair of size 14 Dotty P's jeans and work on fitting into those.

You still have your 12stone goal to work at... and it's only 23lb away!! So that's a reasonable aim for now to work at.... That's really only 8 weeks away maximum!!

oooooooo your doing so well. congrats on getting both your goals. have you thought of adding a fitness goal. like doing 10,000 steps a day? xoxox

well done hun! Just goes to show that targets off the scales are just as important as those on! :)

Enjoy those jeans hun

xxx

hey well done you,i cant wait to get to small milestones although i havent made any yet as am only on day 6.
you enjoy those jeans though hon as if you carry on the way your going i reckon you wont be wearing them for long........size 14's coming your way!!! xx

Back