NEED SOME ADVICE....Didnt cheat but only lost a pound in the second week.........????

I dont think you will have a problem getting to 8 stone, especially if you were 7 and a half stone before you had your son. I just think it would be a good idea to discuss your BMI with your CDC and maybe move up to 810cals. It may also help you to lose the weight quicker.

The last time i did CD, i thought i could do SS after i got to a BMI of 25 and it only resulted in making me hungry and cheating on the diet. I then found it difficult to get back into and it hs taken me nearly 2 years to get back on it.

I'm just talking from expereince and trying to be of as much help as i can be.

All the best xx

My son is nearlt two tho- think it one of those good old excuses you use for stuffing ur face haha!! Yeah i do kow what u are saying my councellor has said to me she wont let me stay on it very long she will probably up me next week, but hopefully iv lost something come friday- 2 pounds i will be happy with- better than one!!!!!!! =) xxxxxxx

Keep positive, i'm sure you will have a loss of 2lbs. But any loss is a good loss, especially when you have one stone to lose. I am hoping to get from 9 stone 7lbs to 8 stones 7lbs (or 8 stones) by doing 2 weeks on each of the steps (SS+, 810, 1000, 1200, 1500).

Working up the steps will be good for you aswell because you will learn portion control, how to eat Low GI and maybe a tatse for new food other than junk (thats what i am hoping for, lol). I have been on my restart for 2 weeks now and i'm oddly craving sandwiches and fish, lol.

xx

mabey you should go up one donna ?

Hi just thought i'd add when i did this diet last time i lost 6lbs in the 1st week and only a 1lb the following weeks. Im the same height as you and started at 11 stone.
I noticed the inch loss a lot more than weight.

thanks for that i lost another 4 pounds so must be the water intake eh?!! im noticing my bely is still hugeeeee but that might be where iv had my son and my body is mashed from that!! ha ha x

Back