Need some advice on SW plans..

Mel1981

Ok all i've ever known is EE but lately I am finding that I want more HEX's, but I don't have a clue about the other 2 plans! I know I could just stick to the one but would like to be able to do the other plans occasionally incase I have days where I do want 2, at the moment it is weetabix with milk and then bread later on in the day...

I was thinking this same thing last night. I had a look at the Red plan in the book and thought I may have days when I do that.

Do you go to class? If so, the red and green versions are in the main booklet.

Yes I have been going to class for a year now :0 but I didn't ever think I would need those plans but over the last few days I have been eating 1 too many HEX's, yes ok I could syn them but if I can try one of the other plans just for 1 day etc a week I might be ok .. sometimes my body tells me I need more of something so maybe it's calcium at the moment. I will look at my book a little later on and see what I could come up with for today and maybe chatting to my Consultant when I go to class tomorrow is the other option too.

Yes I have been going to class for a year now :0 but I didn't ever think I would need those plans but over the last few days I have been eating 1 too many HEX's, yes ok I could syn them but if I can try one of the other plans just for 1 day etc a week I might be ok .. sometimes my body tells me I need more of something so maybe it's calcium at the moment. I will look at my book a little later on and see what I could come up with for today and maybe chatting to my Consultant when I go to class tomorrow is the other option too.

I've been the same since I discovered Pagen krisprolls last week - 3 a day just isn't enough and I can always eat more cheese!

I love them and 3 isn't enough especially if you are allowed 6 extra light laughing cows...

Sorry but I don't think the book helps me at all, trying to decide what to do for dinner now is a big problem

Thankyou, going to talk to my C tomorrow to get her to explain it better, just isn't sinking in on my own lol

I know its not done this way now, but I think there was some benfit in learning the green and red plans before doing EE.....I think SW have gone a bit backwards in teaching the EE plan first! I think its just a case of re-reading the book and asking your consultant or asking on here any specific questions :)

I follow the green plan and tbh it's really easy. I'm a veggie though so pretty nothing much is off limits (except for syns of course).

I wish I had learnt about red and green too just in case of days when I do want more HeX's like today, lol ..

I had breakfast of weetabix and milk, boiled egg and toast, egg fried rice with chinese chicken, now do I need to syn one of my B's ? today?

rice is not free on a red day nor can it be a heb so it would have to be synned or syn a HEB

If you think of green as your pasta rice and potato based days then your HEB would be the same as ee OR lean meat

Red would be your lean meat and fish based days with High fiber carbs (potatoes with skin on, wholewheat pasta or high carb veg like corn and peas can be your HEB or any EE HEB)

Hope that helps
You know you can do a food diary online and it will hope you know which food is on which plan,

Teresa

Back