NEED SOME ADVICE PLEASE

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by PinkMantha, 31 January 2009 Social URL.

1. PinkMantha

PinkMantha time to get focused

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    i restarted cambridge on monday with about a stone and a half to lose, my cdc said to do ss+ after about 3 days if i wanted to but i didnt, cause i wanted the quicker loss but tonight i had some lentil soup, do you think this will do to much damage to my loss? x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. PinkMantha

PinkMantha time to get focused

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE opinions from some people xxx

4. Kitteh

Kitteh Resident geek

Diet:
    sw
    I dont know if it will take you out of ketosis or not.. as everyone is different and we all have differnt tolerence levels to carbs.. so the best advice from me is tomorrow drink loads of water (within reason).. and stick to it 100% and it will probs do little damage..

x x

5. Kira

Kira Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge/SnS
    I agree it may take you out of ketosis as depends on carbs but that doesn't mean you will gain weight. You will still be consuming less calories over the week which means you will still lose but perhaps not as much.

6. Purple Hugs

Purple Hugs Loves weight.. training!

Start Weight:
    13st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(3.47%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    largely depends if homemade or shop bought, ingredients and how much you ate... no one can tell you really. Just try to stick to the diet 100%.. cheats will make it much harder for your mind to accept your not eating.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.