need some encouragement!!

fatsnotme

Ive just started the CD, I'm drinking my first soup as I type. I tried a few weeks ago and didnt last the day. The headache killed it!!

But I went to a dry skislope yesterday and was in pain and felt incredibly unfit. THATS NOT ME! So it's given me a wee boost to start again.

But guys and girls, I need help.

Do you have any hints or tips for overcoming the affects of CD before you reach ketosis?

Does ketpsis really mean that you wont feel hungry all off the time?

C xxx

Ive just started the CD, I'm drinking my first soup as I type. I tried a few weeks ago and didnt last the day. The headache killed it!!

But I went to a dry skislope yesterday and was in pain and felt incredibly unfit. THATS NOT ME! So it's given me a wee boost to start again.

But guys and girls, I need help.

Do you have any hints or tips for overcoming the affects of CD before you reach ketosis?

Does ketpsis really mean that you wont feel hungry all off the time?

C xxx

I do slimming world so cant really help but I just popped on to say good luck hope you lose the weight you want. :D

Ketosis means most people don't feel hungry!

1. drink plenty of water
2. take headfache tablets if you need them
3. split packs in half and have smaller meals x6 instead of 3
4. come on here!!!

Good luck

Hi FNM,

Firstly welcome to CD!!
SS'ing is really difficult for the first couple of days, but it does get easier - honest!!!
Just remember to drink your water and if necessary half the packs....just think, this isn't forever and you will be at goal before you know it!!!

Come on here for advice and support - its invaluable!!!

Good luck

Kerry-Ann

Wow, thanx for replying so fast. I can't wait to start seeing the difference.
Thanx for your advice and encouragement, I really need it. XX

I'm on day 5 of SS'ing, I felt dreadful on my second day, really bad headache, but day 3 I woke up full of energy and apart from feeling a bit hungry around normal meal times I've been feeling great! You can do it, just think of the end results x

Ketosis means most people don't feel hungry!

1. drink plenty of water
2. take headfache tablets if you need them
3. split packs in half and have smaller meals x6 instead of 3
4. come on here!!!

Good luck

I totally agree with points 1 -4.

However although most people don't feel hungry on CD (I didn't when I did it 18 years ago) this time round it is totally different. I felt hungry for the first 6 weeks and now feel hunger periodocally (like very, very hungry today). I hope you are one of the lucky ones but don't feel anything is wrong if you do feel hungry. Try and think it's little men inside you eating your fat away - that might help.

The main thing is to be in the right frame of mind for it - you have to not only want to lose weight - we all want to - but you have to be totally resolved to actually do something about it. The results will be quite quick and you'll soon be motivated to carry on by the weight you are losing.

Good luck!

Back