Need some help and advice please !!

Discussion in 'Atkins Diet' started by alibambino, 28 February 2009 Social URL.

1. alibambino

alibambino Full Member

Diet:
    Exante
    Hi im currently on my first week of Lipotrim, which is really really hard, not sure how long i can stay on it for to be honest. Ive tried Atkins about 4 years ago so i have all the books and a recipe book. I had a good weight loss from what i remember. Im drinking around 3 litres of water a day on LT which is ok and would like that to continue. Would that be ok on Atkins? Also would i be ok in sticking to the induction stage of Atkins for a while? Also i do enjoy the coffee with cream am i allowed 2 of these a day, or is it a case of as long as your not going over the 20g net carbs a day, it doesn't it matter. Also cheese? how much is everyone eating a day? Sorry abou the questions im just a bit unsure of what to do at the mo, i dont think i can stay on the Lipotrim long term. Thanks a lot x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *AnnaMaria*

*AnnaMaria* Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(15.6%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    The answer to all your questions is YES! As for the cheese, I have a little sprinkling which if was on a block would be about 1cm squared. Welcome to Atkins (if you decide to stay!)

4. alibambino

alibambino Full Member

Diet:
    Exante
    Thanks for your help !

5. Jim

Jim Big Boy

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st1lb
    Lost(%):
    11st13lb(47.71%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Atkins Maintenance
    Hi Ali.

That is 15 pints and I would say that is way to much. I drink 8 pints of water a day and I'm not a small guy.

Welcome to Atkins if you decide to stay. I stayed on induction for 6 months in all.

Remember, your aiming to get the majority of your 20 carbs a day from green leaf veggies.

6. sukie sue

sukie sue this is My time to shine!

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(20.54%)
    Diet:
    lighter life /slim and save
    ere jim !!! 1 l is 1000ml thats just under 2 pints :0)

7. littlemonstersmum

littlemonstersmum Full Member

Start Weight:
    110kg
    Current Weight:
    106kg
    Goal Weight:
    85kg
    Lost(%):
    4kg(3.63%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Why not try all about w8?

Hi Alibambino!

I thought about lipotrim and got the first week of sachets. The pharmacist did tell me if i found the amount of artificial sweetners too high i could go back and get my money back! Anyway, i tried a couple of shakes and gave up. The pharmacist was fine about it and gave me my money back!!

I'm now doing w8. It is a little more expensive than lipotrim but in my personal opinion it is much much better than lipotrim. I've lost 12lbs in 3 weeks so am really pleased!

Having said all that, i'm struggling a little this week (think i did too much exercise last week and am left with too little energy!) and have been looking for some low carb ideas so i can have something small to eat!

On w8 you get to 'add a meal' one week in 4. You can also do the 'regular' programme where you add a meal every day. The meal is based on very low/zero carb foods. I have tried to stick to just shakes/soups but am struggling so am moving towards the 'regular' programme.

Just thought you might like another option that imho is far better than lipotrim! I like the fact that i can still eat some foods and also that i am getting all my nutrition from the shakes & soups.

Best of luck whatever you decide!

8. Jim

Jim Big Boy

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st1lb
    Lost(%):
    11st13lb(47.71%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Atkins Maintenance
    ooops yes, confused litres with gallons. I was saying 5 pints per litre when it's only 2. It's actually 5 litres per gallon. Sorry. :D

It's an age thing. ;)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.