Need some help and advice please !!

alibambino

Hi im currently on my first week of Lipotrim, which is really really hard, not sure how long i can stay on it for to be honest. Ive tried Atkins about 4 years ago so i have all the books and a recipe book. I had a good weight loss from what i remember. Im drinking around 3 litres of water a day on LT which is ok and would like that to continue. Would that be ok on Atkins? Also would i be ok in sticking to the induction stage of Atkins for a while? Also i do enjoy the coffee with cream am i allowed 2 of these a day, or is it a case of as long as your not going over the 20g net carbs a day, it doesn't it matter. Also cheese? how much is everyone eating a day? Sorry abou the questions im just a bit unsure of what to do at the mo, i dont think i can stay on the Lipotrim long term. Thanks a lot x

The answer to all your questions is YES! As for the cheese, I have a little sprinkling which if was on a block would be about 1cm squared. Welcome to Atkins (if you decide to stay!)

Hi Ali.

Im drinking around 3 litres of water a day

That is 15 pints and I would say that is way to much. I drink 8 pints of water a day and I'm not a small guy.

Welcome to Atkins if you decide to stay. I stayed on induction for 6 months in all.

Remember, your aiming to get the majority of your 20 carbs a day from green leaf veggies.

Hi Ali.

That is 15 pints and I would say that is way to much. I drink 8 pints of water a day and I'm not a small guy.

Welcome to Atkins if you decide to stay. I stayed on induction for 6 months in all.

Remember, your aiming to get the majority of your 20 carbs a day from green leaf veggies.
ere jim !!! 1 l is 1000ml thats just under 2 pints :0)

Why not try all about w8?

Hi Alibambino!

I thought about lipotrim and got the first week of sachets. The pharmacist did tell me if i found the amount of artificial sweetners too high i could go back and get my money back! Anyway, i tried a couple of shakes and gave up. The pharmacist was fine about it and gave me my money back!!

I'm now doing w8. It is a little more expensive than lipotrim but in my personal opinion it is much much better than lipotrim. I've lost 12lbs in 3 weeks so am really pleased!

Having said all that, i'm struggling a little this week (think i did too much exercise last week and am left with too little energy!) and have been looking for some low carb ideas so i can have something small to eat!

On w8 you get to 'add a meal' one week in 4. You can also do the 'regular' programme where you add a meal every day. The meal is based on very low/zero carb foods. I have tried to stick to just shakes/soups but am struggling so am moving towards the 'regular' programme.

Just thought you might like another option that imho is far better than lipotrim! I like the fact that i can still eat some foods and also that i am getting all my nutrition from the shakes & soups.

Best of luck whatever you decide!

ooops yes, confused litres with gallons. I was saying 5 pints per litre when it's only 2. It's actually 5 litres per gallon. Sorry. :D

It's an age thing. ;)

Back