need some motavation propoints and sf days am thinking

Feel better soon I'm fed up with no job to it gets me down xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Its horroble isint sm gettin so sick of lookin now what u lookin for x

Sent from my GT-S6810P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Teaching assistant work but also looking at care. How about you xx

I was thinkin of doin a teachin assistance course in collage i really wish i had the money to finish my cousilling am hopein to get in a shop or maybe call centre x

Yeah I wish I had money to do another course but not long done my degree. Hopefully we will both get something soon xx

We shure will do hun i apply everyday i was starvin so iv just had 2 wraps with ham a hot chocie am amazed that i have so many weekyls left x

Am hoping i get a loss tuesday iv found when i have porrige i dont seem to loose am still hopefull though will see how i get on tuesdsay next weeks plan is to have crumpets for a vew days breakfast iv read oats arent to good for ibs but porrige is so tasty i just love it

Thank u hun iv had a little peak my scales say iv lost a pound but theres always wrong lol i have the blueberry with raisins x

Sunday
B 2 sachets porrige with milk 9

D prawn sandwich sunbites fredo 13

T chicken curry micro meal hot chocolate mint 10

S 2 crunchys packet of quavers

Last edited:
Sunday goin to see my mum feelin a bit better today dyin 4 a mcdonalds but goin to be good and might go for one tuesday after iv been weighed not had 1 chippy still happy with how many weeklys i have left

Thanks hun how r u today am just walkin home from hospital iv had a little snack i dont think it does me any better not drinkin ad the 49 pointd get used of snacks lol x

I'm not too bad still not great just feel a bit lonely and that and some people on here seem annoyed with me. Well I get the feeling they are xx

I'm not too bad still not great just feel a bit lonely and that and some people on here seem annoyed with me. Well I get the feeling they are xx

Why do u think that hun am dyin for a crunchy only got 9 points left thank god for weeklys x

I've replied hun. I do its in the ww food diary section if you can't find it let me know and I'll post the link xx

I've replied hun. I do its in the ww food diary section if you can't find it let me know and I'll post the link xx

Hi hun yes could u pls or what is it called i knoe am on one or threads its so annoying this phone i also need some posts removein goin to ask admin now x

Back