need some motavation propoints and sf days am thinking

I am doing okay, had a pretty big break through today which was nice so that is in my diary, there is a link in my signature if you are struggling to find it :)

It's going okay, just annoyed because I am going to be out shopping tonight and could really do with being able to grab some convenience food, even a sandwich or something but on Simple Start there isn't an option for that really :(
x

I am doing okay, had a pretty big break through today which was nice so that is in my diary, there is a link in my signature if you are struggling to find it :)

It's going okay, just annoyed because I am going to be out shopping tonight and could really do with being able to grab some convenience food, even a sandwich or something but on Simple Start there isn't an option for that really :(
x

Oh no i found that to br really hard not being able to just pick something up only 1 day left hun will u be goin to a class or at home iv just had a little binge am not beating myself up though x

Sent from my GT-S6810P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Absaloutly shattered applyed for more jobs had a bit of a naughty day thank god for the extra 49 points feel bloated will have to top ip my pne tomorrow love this group would feel lost wothout it :D

We are always here xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Aww thank u hun had a binge earlyer do you think its still ok to have snacks as long as u point it x

Yes I do just point everything that's the beauty of ww. Hope you are okay xx

Am ok hun thanks do u have a diary were u write what u eat how have u been feel bad havin crisps and chocolate and eat the last muller yogurt so thats a 7 points down for somethin more tastyer lol

Friday weather is crap was lookin forward to a walk and seeing my mum will go at 6

B 2 sachets tesco blueberry porrige 9

D 2 wraps with ham salad and a bit of salad cream light 6

T 2 sausages 2toast beans 9

S special k chocolate toffe bar 2alpen light 2 bar packet of quavers 2 3 cookies 6
36 points

Sent from my GT-S6810P using
MiniMins.com mobile app

Last edited:
I have an app on my phone then sometimes I write it on here too xx

Hi hun thanks for replyin espically when ur feelun so upset if u ever need to chat hun pm on here big hugs x

I will try not to and I'm just chilling making a blanket atm you xx

Watchin jeremy kyle need to go the shop for gas am really in the mood for jaffa cakes lol x

Mm are they low in points xx

I think there 1 point each but that may be for teeny weeny ones i should know all this by now i tend to add my own points lol x

Me to am so hungry goin to get a bath i find if i have tea this early am starvin by 7 lol have u many points left x

Yeah as only had lunch didn't have to breakfast I had homemade pizzas for tea. Might have some salad or fruit later xx

Back