need some motavation propoints and sf days am thinking

Hi ladys i had a rio meal and am afraid to say was absaloutly discusistin havnt been kfc in over a year today i know why but its done now will get back on track tomorrow how r u both x

Sent from my GT-S6810P using MiniMins.com mobile app

The burger barm was browne and just was horribe the strip of chicken was nice and the spicy mayo dip never again lol x

Hi hun how did your interview and weigh in go? Xx

Am not to keen on it to be honest iv since had chocolate and crisps i know i shouldnt but iv always had a blow out after mad i know but tomorrow i will be back on track x

Hi hun how did your interview and weigh in go? Xx

Hi nicky it went really well made up i went and i got a jacket only 10 pound size 12 was made up lost a pound and half aswell so happy happy thanks for asking x

Well done hunni you're getting back on track and I'm here if you need to chat along with all the other lovely minis on here xx

totm :sigh: :bighug:hope you feel better soon sugar xx

Sounds like you've had a brilliant day! Really pleased for you lovely :) x x

Thanks hun ye its been a lot better wont be goin kfc again will be back on track iv got a party sat will be loads of vodka lol x

Totm is so horrible isint it hun thanks for all the support x

Evening hun. What are nom noms xx

Hi hun will take a pic and show i am terrible at explaining i was starvin today when i went shoppin and wanted to get everythin there a pound in ice land 2 points x

Last edited:
New buy nom noms iceland 2 points each only carnt stop at 1:screwy:

Evening hun. What are nom noms xx

Wednesday
B

D chicken sandwich 7

T chicken curry micro meal pitts bread 13

S packet of golden wonder 4 nom noms 10 had 5 wile waitin for the bus very naughty i know

Back