need some motavation propoints and sf days am thinking

Thank u am goin to have a 4 point trifle i think i know i did say am gona limit my snacks to 5 pointd but iv still got 40 left do by sat will be fine just know i havnt got my job if they go by credit check gutted to be honest was feelin a right failure earlyer and was tepted to get the crisps out but i didnt lol how r u both xx

Sent from my GT-S6810P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Friday 37 weeklys
B 2 crumpets with a tablespoon of jam 7

D 2 crumpets with jam 7

T tuna buttty 7

S dime 4

Last edited:
I love just reading peoples food diarys my new one is egg whites in muffin trays and doin toasties on george formam am really nervous for weigh in and its not till tuesday fuemin with myself havin that kfc all them wasted points all the things i love but wont cos to many points id annoyin me does anyone else get mithered like this lol

Yeah all the time I'm always regretting what I've eaten if I have a treat xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

U will also find somethib hun my friend has been teachin me how to think positive out the secret book so iv kind od convinced myseld am gettin the job wont be doin that again its so easy to feel guilty we will do this since iv put on half stone it has messed with my confidence with points only i determined to not give up we will do this :D

Oh god no that is cruel takeaway word lool am terrible hun i could not live without treats i did try sw years ago and couldnt do that lol ye a. Goin to try for this week am goin my mates sat and there will be lots of vod hows ur journey been do u have a diary x

Hubby is on ww too so yes, he is naughty lol!

I'm the same with treats, I look forward to them at the end of the day. Had a lovely one last night although it was 7pp :eek:

My journey is going great so far, I've lost a stone since the end of Feb and hoping to lose the other one by Xmas.

Just click on my diary link at the end of my post hun and it will take you straight there xx

Heres the tough part iv got 1 point left and iv had some goodies just gona have my tea feel really peed of i know o havnt got my job feelun horrible within myaelf :mad:

Sorry you were disappointed about the job Georgina. Hope you feeling bit better this morning.

Well done on resisting the crisps last night ;) xx

Hubby is on ww too so yes, he is naughty lol!

I'm the same with treats, I look forward to them at the end of the day. Had a lovely one last night although it was 7pp :eek:

My journey is going great so far, I've lost a stone since the end of Feb and hoping to lose the other one by Xmas.

Just click on my diary link at the end of my post hun and it will take you straight there xx

Sorry you were disappointed about the job Georgina. Hope you feeling bit better this morning.

Well done on resisting the crisps last night ;) xx

Thats brilliant hun i will find ur diary now am gutted just had a email to say i didnt get it defo somethin to do with my credit check i also owe them for a unpaid bill have a cheek dont i so today i am goin to get my cvs copyed and will hand them out feel really upset what was ur treat naughty husband u have hehe did he get a take away or be good lol x

Last edited:
Oh lovely, I am really sorry to hear that. As Sugar Fairy says, their loss. You will find something bigger and better than them :) x

Aww thank u ladys just a bit down first i didnt get my house now this had a year from hell and i carnt help but feel its the beginnin of a new crap one minus the control pig of a ex who is now in prison sorry for the rant i am a strong cokie ooh could eat some cookies now lol big hugs x

Thats brilliant hun i will find ur diary now am gutted just had a email to say i didnt get it defo somethin to do with my credit check i also owe them for a unpaid bill have a cheek dont i so today i am goin to get my cvs copyed and will hand them out feel really upset what was ur treat naughty husband u have hehe did he get a take away or be good lol x

Aww, sorry about your news hun, hope you ok. As the others have said, their loss. Yes, get that cv out there and something will surely come up!

Hubby could have had a takeaway if he'd wanted to but think he saw sense in the end and ate his salad instead lol!

I had a pack of Rolos :D xx

Aww thank u ladys just a bit down first i didnt get my house now this had a year from hell and i carnt help but feel its the beginnin of a new crap one minus the control pig of a ex who is now in prison sorry for the rant i am a strong cokie ooh could eat some cookies now lol big hugs x

Oh hun always here for you. I've felt the way you are feeling still Do at times. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Georgina, it sounds like you have had a rubbish start to the year, but who says that you can't be in a completely different position by the end of the year!

Get those CV's out there, give them your biggest smile and be confident. Like you say, you are a strong lady and just remember that anywhere would be lucky to have you.

So get that bum into gear and go show them what you have got lovely :) We will all support you and be here when you need a moan :) x x

Aww thank u just havin one of them days goin for my cvs now iv had a horrible year hun just feel like i get nothin but crap thrown at me i just smile and be this bubly confident fun girl just feelin sorry for my self x

Aww, sorry about your news hun, hope you ok. As the others have said, their loss. Yes, get that cv out there and something will surely come up!

Hubby could have had a takeaway if he'd wanted to but think he saw sense in the end and ate his salad instead lol!

I had a pack of Rolos :D xx

Now that is will power iv just haf a dime x

Back