need some motavation propoints and sf days am thinking

Am out and rotten hqvin a ball dtinkin shots wine soda water u name it

Sent from my GT-S6810P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Saturday was hungover and needed goodies didnt point though i never do not expectin a loss

Peper pig ice cream 2 packet crisp pasta n sauce with chicken 2 blue ribands ham butty lookin back doesnt look to bad

Glad you enjoyed your night out hunni. Have a good Sunday xx

Sunday

B 2 crumpets with jam 7

D

T half a steak some chips peas and gravy 10 only guessing

S bowl of cherry ice cream packet of crisp 14

Havin a cba pointin anythin day watchim titanic had a bath and tomorrow more job searching cherry ice cream was a waste should of got the snicker ones oh well i didnt no point dwellin hope everyone is ok

I did hun hw r u x

I'm good thanks. Had a good weekend just chilling on minis with world cup final on telly (hubby choice not mine lol). Xx

I'm good thanks. Had a good weekend just chilling on minis with world cup final on telly (hubby choice not mine lol). Xx

Lol i couldnt watch football how long is it on some people are mad for it haa glad u had a good weekend hun x

Monday had a peak om my scales says iv put on 2 pound am not goin to class totaly peed of these past 2 months have been the hardest feel so let down with myself i was worse last week and still lost unless am in denial will power is back i will do this :mad:

Monday
had a peak om my scales says iv put on 2 pound am not goin to class totaly peed of these past 2 months have been the hardest feel so let down with myself i was worse last week and still lost unless am in denial will power is back i will do this

B 2 sachets special k porrige with water 6

D packet sushi 3 tesco and noodle pot 8

T micro chips hot and spicy chicken tomatoes mushrooms 10

S flake 4 dime 4

Last edited:
Big hugs, you've not let anyone down xx

Thank u hun iv just been readin over my diary how bad i have been i need to get my act together i dont feel like i have put on weight and people carnt notice it but i know thats not to be in my head as i will give up in the past its been like magic comin off so its only fair i do this sorry for the rant hun how r u hows the sitting x

Thanks lovelys i am goin to try my hardest this week iv got a interview wed for fund raising been and handed my cv out feel a bit better i think sittin at home makes me worse thanks for the support and lovely words x

Georgina, you can do it, we all believe in you :) I've been a bit absent the last couple of days but I will be here to help you and support you when you need it :) x x

Back