need some motavation propoints and sf days am thinking

Saturday night and refused a night of wines and lagers only made up for it by binge eating will be trying my best from tommorow i know ww works and i am only to blame for my weight gain feelin really sad x

Sent from my GT-S6810P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey Georgina, Don't feel sad sweetie, WW will work for you when the time is right for you, don't force it. We are all here for you. Hope Sunday is a better day for you. X

Hey Georgina, Don't feel sad sweetie, WW will work for you when the time is right for you, don't force it. We are all here for you. Hope Sunday is a better day for you. X

Thank u so much hun feelin ok today and goin to start with diary do u also have one hun x

Sunday
Not the best of days will or shall i say be more focused once i go class am dreading the scales more i think and worry more am snackin

B

D 2 sandwich thins 8 3pieces ham 1 salad 0 1tbs tesco light mayo 1

T beef roast dinner meal 7

S milky way bar 3 go ahead biscuits 3 sainsburys triffle 4

Last edited:
Thank u so much hun feelin ok today and goin to start with diary do u also have one hun x Sent from my GT-S6810P using MiniMins.com mobile app

My Diary is called 'If you fail to prepare, you prepare to fail' x

Sunday Not the best of days will or shall i say be more focused once i go class am dreading the scales more i think and worry more am snackin B D 2 sandwich thins 8 3pieces ham 1 salad 0 1tbs tesco light mayo 1 T beef roast dinner meal 7 S milky way bar 3 go ahead biscuits 3 sainsburys triffle 4 Sent from my GT-S6810P using MiniMins.com mobile app

When do you go to class? I love trifle, not had one in AGES! X

Ok hun gona look now am goin tuesday half 5 trifle was from sainburys 4 points absaloutly amazing didnt see the treats tray before lol x

Ok hun gona look now am goin tuesday half 5 trifle was from sainburys 4 points absaloutly amazing didnt see the treats tray before lol x

I've got do an iceland shop this week and they do trifles for 4pp so might get some of those this week.Only one more sleep till your meeting now.

How are u feeling today Georgina? X

Hi hun a pound for 4 is good these were 2 for a pound am goin to go iceland myself am ok been up since 8 had some porrige was discuisting and at 6 points was so not worth it lol i am goin to walk to town its a half hour walk weather is nice though how r u hun x

Monday new week and new start hoping and prayin i can do this with a 5 day point drop sounds awefull i do eat a lot its moor greed boredom related :eek:

B 2 sachets of teco cinamon porrige with water 6points

D tuna sandwich 7

T tesco chicken curry meal with salad 1tbsp light mayo 1tbs sweet chilly 9

S strawberrys banana 2packets space raiders 6
Go ahead 3 small jelly babys 2 milkyway roll 3 14 / 49

FEELING TERRIBLE :mad:

Last edited:
Hi hun a pound for 4 is good these were 2 for a pound am goin to go iceland myself am ok been up since 8 had some porrige was discuisting and at 6 points was so not worth it lol i am goin to walk to town its a half hour walk weather is nice though how r u hun x Sent from my GT-S6810P using MiniMins.com mobile app

My apologies, it's 3 in pack, they do 2 varieties...

View attachment 142506

View attachment 142507

Think I might try Strawberry first! X

Monday new week and new start hoping and prayin i can do this with a 5 day point drop sounds awefull i do eat a lot its moor greed boredom related :eek: B 2 sachets of teco cinamon porrige with water 6points D T S Sent from my GT-S6810P using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm surprised the Porridge didn't taste better, I always liked the cinnamon one. X

Let me know how they taste i dying for one now i know hun the porrige was like a brown colour and i love cinamon aswell hun very disapointed lol x

Let me know how they taste i dying for one now i know hun the porrige was like a brown colour and i love cinamon aswell hun very disapointed lol x Sent from my GT-S6810P using MiniMins.com mobile app

I've bought them. Will be sampling later ;-) x

Feelin great today walked to talk and resisted the urge to pig out lunch time grabbed a sandwich and checked points first

Feelin great today walked to talk and resisted the urge to pig out lunch time grabbed a sandwich and checked points first

Whoop Whoop! That's our girl! Proud of you! X

Oh noooo its gone pear shaped my mate turned up and i have snacked so disapointed in myself sorry am not bein a good inspiration atm but promise tomorrow after weigh in am gona be good can i ask hun do u have many snacks x

Oh noooo its gone pear shaped my mate turned up and i have snacked so disapointed in myself sorry am not bein a good inspiration atm but promise tomorrow after weigh in am gona be good can i ask hun do u have many snacks x Sent from my GT-S6810P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good Luck for WI today :) What did u snack on last night? I'm a serial snacker! Always use about 6 or 8 (sometimes even 10!) on a Treat Tray in the Evening. X

Hi hun i had a small bag jelly babys go ahead bars and crispy roll i like reading others diarys as i used to think it was just me who lukes a snack this minimins is great am goin 6 scared lol xx

Tuesday note to my self very high in points breakfast will limit this to 1 or 2

B 2 skinless sausages 2eggs tomatoes 2 toast with laughing coe light 11

D banana slimfast 5

T

S

Hi hun i had a small bag jelly babys go ahead bars and crispy roll i like reading others diarys as i used to think it was just me who lukes a snack this minimins is great am goin 6 scared lol xx Sent from my GT-S6810P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Not long to go :) Everyone on Minis likes a Snack/Treat Tray ;-) x

Tuesday note to my self very high in points breakfast will limit this to 1 or 2 B 2 skinless sausages 2eggs tomatoes 2 toast with laughing coe light 11 D banana slimfast 5 T S Sent from my GT-S6810P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Breakfast sounds yum :) Bet it set u up for the day. X

Back