need some motavation propoints and sf days am thinking

Edited my last post as i decided not to have a drink i still have loads of my 49 so i wouldnt of felt bad only the though of havin some crisps maybe out of my 49
Seems more appealing x
Sent from my GT-S6810P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Past year on and off hun she fell needed a hip replacement and got put in to pyscritac hospital then fell again had another replacement has a clot on her leg and has high state bipolar and is on a secion 4 for mental health xx Sent from my GT-S6810P using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm sorry to hear all that sweetie, I'm always here if you want to chat with someone. X

Edited my last post as i decided not to have a drink i still have loads of my 49 so i wouldnt of felt bad only the though of havin some crisps maybe out of my 49 Seems more appealing x Sent from my GT-S6810P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Did u have your Crisps? I never want to waste my pp on alcohol, would rather have food every time! X

Thank u hun i didnt have any crisps i sm today though i have cheeses hula hoops i love crisps coyld easyly eat a big bowl how are u today hun i am goin to see if i can jump on ur post :)

Sarurday

B 50g special k with red top milk 6

D poached egg beans on toast 9

T shepards pie micro meal 9

S packet hula hoops dime bar 8 32

And goin out soon so goin to get ready and have some vodkas diet coke

Last edited:
Thank u hun i didnt have any crisps i sm today though i have cheeses hula hoops i love crisps coyld easyly eat a big bowl how are u today hun i am goin to see if i can jump on ur post :) Sent from my GT-S6810P using MiniMins.com mobile app

You were so good resisting the crisps, hope u enjoy them today! X

Sarurday B 50g special k with red top milk 6 D T S Sent from my GT-S6810P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hope u find some more food as the day goes on ;-) x

You were so good resisting the crisps, hope u enjoy them today! X

Hope u find some more food as the day goes on ;-) x

Had hula hoops now gettin ready for some alcahol enjoy ur night hun x

Had hula hoops now gettin ready for some alcahol enjoy ur night hun x Sent from my GT-S6810P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Have a fantastic night out, have a drinkie for me. X

Hi hun i had 1 for u had a good night havnt really eat that much how are u doin x

Hi hun i had 1 for u had a good night havnt really eat that much how are u doin x Sent from my GT-S6810P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Awwww thanks! I'm doing ok, loving the sunshine! X

Been off here for a vew days had a chinese last night back on track today i didnt go to class regrettin it now i hate not havin trackers x

Wednesday

B scrambled egg on toast with 1tbsp butter 9

D

T home made chicken curry 10
Huge bowl of ice cream

S go ahead 3 blue riband 2
Bowl of ice cream with sauce and it was a lot have no idea on thr points i am goin to try and start of again tomorrow

Last edited:
hi :) here to subscribe! you're doing so well :)

Hi hun aww thank u hun iv lost 2 stone i have put on half a stone within a couple of weeks i got down to my lowest weight in over 10 years 12 stone so now am geton my head around lower points per day and not giving up how has ur journey been x

Last edited:
Was your Chinese yummy? When will you go to Meeting? Looks like you are back on track today! Did u need help PPing the chicken curry? C

Was your Chinese yummy? When will you go to Meeting? Looks like you are back on track today! Did u need help PPing the chicken curry? C

Hi hun am goin back tuesday am due on anyday and have pmt bad lol i always gain at that time i was doin ok till my friend gave me a big bowl of ice cream with sauce and i have no idea how many points chicken curry was home made am estimatin 10 i would usually of give up but as my friend said take it out of 49 how t u x

Started off good today till my erge got the better of me and went beserke with ice cream i am determened the put the ice cream behind me and start again tomorrow its greed with me and the more sweet and sickly it iid i want it more i have had issues with food before used it a lot for comfort i promised myself that is the past and it is no longer my comfort x

To be honest serena it werent worth it as after i felt guilty my friend was
Wanting a carv and her son wanted bufet so we werent there i think its hard sometimes when u fall off wagon i am goin to go on a walk tomorrow also been for some fruit we will see lol hope ur ok hun

Hey Georgina, Don't be so hard on yourself Sweetie, these things happen, it's life. Getting back in track tomorrow sounds like a fab idea. X

Hey Georgina, Don't be so hard on yourself Sweetie, these things happen, it's life. Getting back in track tomorrow sounds like a fab idea. X

Thank u hun x

Thursday going to see a house 5 other people aswell i dont think it is the arrea for me so my hopes arent up i belive what will be will be

B 50g of special k with red top milk 6

D grapes and a banana 0

T salt and pepper chicken and chips small portion no idea
From chippy and a hours walk

S 1piece of a bounty 3 half

Last edited:
Back