need some motavation propoints and sf days am thinking

O god, know exactly how u feel. Horrible times but really hope ur ok :) go for a nice walk or have a bath. I sorted all my kitchen cupboards yday cuz cudnt walk in the pourin rain. All about keeping busy and stayin positive :) x

Must be somethin in the air hehe am goin to do some scraping the weeds in my garden tryin to put tea of for as long as possible x

Sent from my GT-S6810P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Wednesday 20 weeklys left

B 2 sachets porridge 1 tsp jam 7

D 2 toast 1 tbs low fat butter with tomatoes mushrooms egg white 5

T subway tuna salad with mayo chilly 10 i think

S flake 4 cookie 6 jammy dodger 6 special k biscuits 2 pack crisps 4

Last edited:
Had a awefull sleepand got my interview later really dont want tl go feel like crap :confused:

Oh no not good, if it's not till later try and have a nap before you go, big hugs xx

Am up now hun just had my breakfast i think its role play and i hate that this job us for fund raising and in the rain lol but its weekly pay and i think its money towards my kitchen and till somethin better comes hows u hun sorry i dont post on ur thread its a bit to long and woyld hate if i just butted in lol x x

You wouldn't be butting in, you are always welcome there, I'm ok just feeling a bit down, just fed up of no work, just don't know what to do anymore guess I need to try harder xx

You wouldn't be butting in, you are always welcome there, I'm ok just feeling a bit down, just fed up of no work, just don't know what to do anymore guess I need to try harder xx

Hun i know the feelin have u got ur cv on ur pne theres a indeed app its so hard to find somethin x

Hun i know the feelin have u got ur cv on ur pne theres a indeed app its so hard to find somethin x

It is I got cvs on my comp I do look on indeed. Just hard knowing what I'm suitable for. I'll keep trying xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good luck for your interview today Georgina. I really hope it goes well for you!

Hope you are feeling a bit better :) x x

Thank u charl am not really into it tbh but am tryun as iv decided to go purple in my kitchen its weekly pay and by the end of the week i could have them how u feelin now hope them horrible pains have gone x

Last edited:
It is I got cvs on my comp I do look on indeed. Just hard knowing what I'm suitable for. I'll keep trying xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Would u do shop work hun i really enjoyed it my son is livin in his nans so most days infact every day am at home lonely and end up eatin life is hard hun when u have some time maybe hand ur cvs out thats if u would do shop work x

Would u do shop work hun i really enjoyed it my son is livin in his nans so most days infact every day am at home lonely and end up eatin life is hard hun when u have some time maybe hand ur cvs out thats if u would do shop work x

yeah I think I'd do shop work not many advertised online but worth looking in the shops and seeing if they do have anything I'm looking at care work again but a lot of them you need to drive, I don't feel like I can do anything atm, just not right in my head but I know it will help just so hard hearing no all the time xx

I know what u mean hun u have to be in the right frame of mind i mainly think of shops i would work in and type up vacancys i havnt a laptop so i do it on my pne pnes 4 u have vacancys i saw loads were do u live x

Really really want pizza think am gona get some micro ones only one is never enough and i like mayo gona have my dinner soon then walk into town hopefully dinner will fill me hate food shoppin when hungry x

I live near wolverhampton hun and yeah ill have a look what i can find, im just feeling really tearful and down today sorry xx

Am in liverpool dont be sorry hun u have been very upset lately hun if theres anythin i can do to help let me know also pm on here would come and hug u if i was closer i suffer with depression hun never ever appoligise i also get days weeks like in a black hole maybe go and see ur dr see if they can help thinkin off u x

Oh nooo just been watchin this morn and was scones what i would do for a scone god knows maybe i need to find the points and there was a recipe for home made jam thinkin off tryin am not confident at cookin though ant ladys want to try this with me

5 points am obsessed with egg whites yumii

Attachments

• 1405509337875.jpg
    1405509337875.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 40
Had a horrible group interview snd totaly was crap it was nice though as a girl asked did i want a lift eivh was nice and said she thinks i will get it as u can tell am confident wich was nice felt so crap i wanted a major binge i got a tuna salad from subway and a cookie then went to greggs and got a jammy dodger biscuit am sgona point it though as am not cheatin with anythin i write on my diary :(

Back