Need some motivation, :O)

seznste2011

I did Cambridge diet in 2010 and I started off at just over 16st I was in a size 22/24 in August 2010 and by Decmber 2010 I was at my smallest I had been since my teans weighing 9st 10lb and with sress size 10 I felt amazing and I had a bounce in my step, THEN I decided to move back to my home town in Lancashire after living in Liverpool for 4 years. once I had settled back in to my home I found my self catching up with old friends and family that I hadnt seen for years and we did a bit of partying and days out for meals etc, I started to pile the pounds back on fast. I decided to restart my cambridge diet yesterday and had my 1st weigh in and to my horror I was 14 stone, OMG I couldnt beleive it , Size 18 clothes, :O(
I started the diet yesterday and so far done great but I am finding it so hard this time round, I was told that it would be harder as I had tasted food again.
I just need some encouragement and to know Im not on my own. I have set my self 12 weeks to do the diet to start off, and hopefully once the 12 weeks is up I wont have to much to lose. (fingers crossed)

hey huni, i know exactly how you feel! well done on getting to where you did last time round and keep reminding yourself of everything you achieved. If you did it once you know you can do it again! I restarted again on 2nd Jan, i did it for 12 weeks up till xmas (ish) and then took a break and have gained 6lbs... i intend to stay on till march now till i go away.

it is harder 2nd time round because you have had a taste of food etc... but by the sounds of it you dont have that long to go before you get back to goal so i think a 12 week plan is perfect for you...

where in lancs are you from? i lived in burnley for a long long time before i moved to london 2 years ago. x

hey huni, i know exactly how you feel! well done on getting to where you did last time round and keep reminding yourself of everything you achieved. If you did it once you know you can do it again! I restarted again on 2nd Jan, i did it for 12 weeks up till xmas (ish) and then took a break and have gained 6lbs... i intend to stay on till march now till i go away.

it is harder 2nd time round because you have had a taste of food etc... but by the sounds of it you dont have that long to go before you get back to goal so i think a 12 week plan is perfect for you...

where in lancs are you from? i lived in burnley for a long long time before i moved to london 2 years ago. x

Hiya, thanks for your post, I am on day 3 now and starting to feel a lot better, I had a friend round last night and she had a bottle of wine with my Husband and I just had my water and it strangly didnt bother me so I feel much more motivated as I know I can do it, Wine is something I like to treat my self to and I got throught it :O).
I Live in Padiham just outside Burnley but Burnley is my home town. \
Its a very small world.
We have just booked a little break for my daughters birthday on 4th May to the Lakes so I am hoping I will be well and truely back in to size 10 by then. :O) x

Are you on ss? I am on ss+

well done for not drinking the wine :)
yes it is a small world indeed lol.
oh that shud be nice and im sure you'll be at goal :)
we are going to the lakes in march for my mums 60th... thats when i will be taking my next break off the diet (i think) but hoping to lose another 2 stones before then :)

all the best hun. keep it up x

well done for not drinking the wine :)
yes it is a small world indeed lol.
oh that shud be nice and im sure you'll be at goal :)
we are going to the lakes in march for my mums 60th... thats when i will be taking my next break off the diet (i think) but hoping to lose another 2 stones before then :)

all the best hun. keep it up x

I am on day 4 and seem to be doing a bit better than I thought i would,
Hope you have a lovely time in March and I'm sure the weight will fall off you by March .
good luck, xx:)xx

Sorry to butt in here, but wow, I can't believe you managed to into the 9st genre! That's amazing, you did it once so you can do it again! Good luck!

Hiya, thanks ,
I Lost it really quick on SS+ I started at the end of August at almost 17st and by december I was tiny compared to what I had previously weighed, I felt so healthy too, but I put it all back on in just over 12 months, I am so mad at my self not only for putting the weight back on but for waisting all my money the 1st time.
I have promised myself that once I lose the weight again, I will go thru the maintanence level properly as I didnt last time, I just lost the weight and thought I was invincable and thought I could eat what ever I wanted now I was slim, But obviously that wasnt the case, :(
Are you doing the SS+?
Sarah x

I was exactly the same! I lost 2 stones (I had wanted to lose 4) and after that it all went downhill because I thought I'd never put weight on again! Then I put a stone back on and realised how wrong I'd been. The diet is really great in the sense that you lose weight so fast but I'm really worried about the maintenance bit! I'm just on SS but it's pretty much the same as SS+. But you can't be mad at yourself, like you've heard already, you did it once so you can do it again!

Hiya , I am 2 days away from my weigh in and I cant wait, I think it will give me a boost if I have a good loss. I have friends that have gone through the full maintenence levels and have kept off their weight for years so it can be done, but I am likie you , worried as we know how quick it can be put back on. I think if we stick to maintaining levels and do it to the book we should be ok. fingers crossed.
How do youmanage on the ss, I wanted to do the ss but i was worried that i may not cope with no food. xx

Back