• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Need some motivation!

Come on here all the time.
Drink loads of water.
Write a diary.
Buddy up with someone - and email/text/msn/'phone them daily.
Write down your reasosn for wanting to lose weight.
Set yourself small achieveable goals.
Reward yourself with non food treats.
Look at health benefits of weighing less.

all of the above and also take some picture of urself "fat pics" and place them all around house--especially in kitchen and wen u want to eat look at wot u dont want to be!! also keep busy busy busy in the first week and drink loads of water whenever u get a craving!!
x

HayleeJ

thankyou, everyone is really fiendly on here so ill definatey come on here more often thanyou i think ill go take some pics now!

RuthG

Gold Member
I think you need to prepare mentally, for a few days before starting the diet, as it is a huge change! Thats helped me do my re-start!

Its sooo hard getting back into it! but it can be done!! ive struggled for the last 5-6 weeks to get going! I do fine for a few days then mess up! coming on here really does help tho and having a friend to support you and motivate you works aswell!! im lucky i have a fab friend ([email protected]@ker) doing CD with me and so daily texts / emails from her and my CDC does help!! im going to keep trying and trying until i get into my size 14 jeans!!! even if it means falling off the wagon a million times until i get to my target!!! All the best in your journey!!! xxxx