Need some support

katywoo87

Gold Member
Really demotivated tonight I have followed the plan to the letter even been under my weeklies.. I track everything on the iphone app and I am accountable/honest with myself when putting items on my tracker.
1lb gain this week... I am due on next week that is literally the only thing i can think of.. Can anyone help? Give advice?

That may be why? How long have you. Been doing the plan? Its this your first "totm" while on it? I sttarted weight watchers the first time last january jst restarted recently after putting all my weight back on and i only ever lost one week when it was my totm, every other week i stayed the same or put on. Most people find this xx

Holliexx said:
That may be why? How long have you. Been doing the plan? Its this your first "totm" while on it? I sttarted weight watchers the first time last january jst restarted recently after putting all my weight back on and i only ever lost one week when it was my totm, every other week i stayed the same or put on. Most people find this xx

Hi thanks for the reply! Yer perhaps.. I mean i am not officially due til next week but i know a week before i start to get bloated etc i suffer really bad. I have been doing the plan for a month and 4lb loss in total given the 1lb gain today so tbh that is quite rubbish!

I dont know whether I am eating the wrong things or what? I generally have porridge, ww meal and fruit then a sensible meal of veg meat of some kind and small amount of potatoes.. The odd treat in the week but save my weeklies for weekends if i want to drink or have a treat meal.

When i first began i lost 3lbs while on totm so i am really confused.. My pattern has been 3lb loss, sts, 2lb loss and now 1lb gain.

Hope that next weeks loss makes up for this week xx

Do youeat all your weeklies? May find that your not eating enough? If i dont eat mine i dont loose x

Hi there:) This exact same thing has just happened to me this morning so I really do sympathise - I've been on leave this week, but have still stuck to WW despite OH having sausage rolls and pizza - it really wasn't easy! ...but cos of TOTM I've put on a pound! - gutted isn't the word, I had a cry!- lets hope it's double loss next week:) Good luck xx

Holliexx said:
Do youeat all your weeklies? May find that your not eating enough? If i dont eat mine i dont loose x

Yer I do usually.. I usually use them at the weekend if I have a night out or meal etc and then the rest i use up by Thursday. I think one week ive had a few left my thurs. I might try upping my veg and fruit intake and less ww meals for lunch? Might help but as far as i know i am always within daily points x

Fran020584 said:
Hi there:) This exact same thing has just happened to me this morning so I really do sympathise - I've been on leave this week, but have still stuck to WW despite OH having sausage rolls and pizza - it really wasn't easy! ...but cos of TOTM I've put on a pound! - gutted isn't the word, I had a cry!- lets hope it's double loss next week:) Good luck xx

Damn TOTM! Bane of my life I swear! Yes fingers crossed for us, do let me know how you get on next week! I really want to lose 3lbs for next weigh in so i don't feel so pathetic with just a 4lb loss for a whole month lol xx

Back