Need somebody & general chit chat

shame about the ice cream'S, jam sponge & custard and choc biccies i had while doing the work.....to keep me going of course! lol

its my garden next and thats bigger ! i should maybe start a thread "free exercise for all" and get everyone to come down to sunny Bridlington and help dig out my garden lol i cant see anyone replying though te he

going back to mums house tonight for more digging and skip filling. but should get all hers done tonight....fingers crossed, and she will cook us tea so thats ok :)

yea it is, even better that i dont have to cook lol

not going to weigh in this week but will weigh myself at the correct time on my scales at home (they are always same as SW's weight) as i have far too much to do and cant be bothered to go ha ha

well im back in 'traget' now so officialy im allowed but would hate to do it too often as i would slip more out of SW then i do now! and i do 'slip' alot!

what made you change from CD to SW? x

Well to cut a very long story short. I suffer from GAD (General Anxiety Disorder). It means I have frequent Anxiety attacks about nothing really. I found that CD hightens the problem and I wasn't sleeping, I was having anxiety attacks every day before work and before bed and just couldn't function properly. Eventually I collapsed. I spoke to my CDC who agreed that taking a break was a good idea. So I moved to SW. Since being on SW I haven't had a anxiety attack once. !!

Back