Need sum help girlies!!!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by linds21, 19 November 2008 Social URL.

1. linds21

linds21 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.48%)
    I have a big night out on Friday and since yesterday i have had a huge spot on my chin!

Can anyone suggest any spot treatments or day to day washes that are quite gentle...

My skin is normally Very clear but now and again a get a spot and its always a bu**er to shift, so i want something that will prevent this in future but also a quick fix for friday, because my skin is usually quite clear i dont want anything to strong.

Off to asda tonight so any suggestions very very welcome!!! .....please :)

xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. blackwidow

blackwidow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    WW
    quick fix - toothpaste it on a night. Dries out your pores so it should fizzle away pretty quick :) as for daily stuff, i just use Asda sensitive facial wipes and i only get the odd tiny little blemish / spot x

4. Hattie

Hattie Member

It wont work in time for Friday, but generally check out the Liz Earle range. YOu can only get it on the internet but it is FANTASTIC. I have always had nightmare skin but since using her range i dont get too many problems now

xxx

5. linds21

linds21 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.48%)
    Thanks for the advice girls, gave the toothpaste a try and worked like a charm... ill see if i can get some of the Liz Earle range as well to prevent it happening

Night out tonight and im spot free! woo hoo....

Thanks again
    xxxx

6. xxemmaxx

xxemmaxx Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    awwww the owl toothpaste on the bugger spot tip... excellent xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.