• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Need sum help girlies!!!

I have a big night out on Friday and since yesterday i have had a huge spot on my chin!

Can anyone suggest any spot treatments or day to day washes that are quite gentle...

My skin is normally Very clear but now and again a get a spot and its always a bu**er to shift, so i want something that will prevent this in future but also a quick fix for friday, because my skin is usually quite clear i dont want anything to strong.

Off to asda tonight so any suggestions very very welcome!!! .....please :)

xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
quick fix - toothpaste it on a night. Dries out your pores so it should fizzle away pretty quick :) as for daily stuff, i just use Asda sensitive facial wipes and i only get the odd tiny little blemish / spot x

It wont work in time for Friday, but generally check out the Liz Earle range. YOu can only get it on the internet but it is FANTASTIC. I have always had nightmare skin but since using her range i dont get too many problems now

xxx

Thanks for the advice girls, gave the toothpaste a try and worked like a charm... ill see if i can get some of the Liz Earle range as well to prevent it happening

Night out tonight and im spot free! woo hoo....

Thanks again
xxxx

awwww the owl toothpaste on the bugger spot tip... excellent xx